what to do after 30ds

Options
OKay so I'll be done with the 30ds in 3-4 days. I have seen results but I need more. I need to reduce belly fat, handles, arms and thighs. What do I do after the shred finishes?

Replies

• live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    continue working out. if you reach your goal at the end are you going to stop everything and go back to your previous lifestyle. make a lifestyle change.
  • starkid120
    starkid120 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    When I did 30DS the first time, I followed it with Ripped in 30 -- seemed like the natural progression. Same format, slightly longer workouts (about 35 mins as opposed to the shred's 27). It's harder, but fun.

WARNING: The abs on the beginner model in week 2 of RI30 are RIDICULOUS!! It seriously looks like she's wearing fake abs, they are so prominent!

Enjoy~! ;)
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I've wondered the same thing but not found many replies, of course you will continue working out, but with what? I now have ripped and 6 week 6 pack and yoga meltdown so I think I will go on to one of these, and maybe alternate them around
  • SmashliT
    SmashliT Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just sucked it up and ordered les mills pump DVDs. I can't wait to start something new!
  • addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    what to do after 30ds?

squats and dead-lifts
  • fatburn120
    Options
    thank you everyone. I think I'll just start ripped in 30.