21 kilos /47 kilos down still work in progress (pics)

Options
i felt good today when i went out
i put on my lace up mid calf boots i havent worn in a good 4 or so months (before i started this journey)
i could lace them up wayyy more than i could last time i wore them and was amazed
when i got home i decided to get my daughter to take some pics and i was like like yuk i still look horrible!!

Then i went and found some pictures from the 9th of October last year when my fiance proposed to me, and now I'm crying because I'm so horrified.. i don't think i ever saw these pictures as honestly as i am right now.. i was kidding my self (must have been a bad angle or something like that)
but it wasn't.. this is what i looked like.. this was the real me that i didn't want to see
weighing a massive 131.9 kilos or 290.7lbs
ninethofoctober11side.jpg
ninethofoctober11.jpg

Ive now lost 21 kilos or 47 lbs now down to 109.5 kilos or 241.4 lbs
i thought i looked the same.. i really didnt think it had made a diffrence i still feel disgusting
but when i saw these pics i see that yes i still have a long way to go 39.5 kilos or 87lbs to go till my goal
but it HAS made a diffrence and while i dont think i look good i DO look better!!
this top is a bit of a bad example but oh well even in a baggy top with huge sleeves you can see it!

secondoffeb.jpg
secondoffebside.jpg

if you think you cant do this you CAN if i can make the changes i've made then anyone can
thanks for looking :)

Replies

• jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    Wow...what a difference already....keep up the good work...Your obviously doing something right.. :)
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    You look awesome and you have a really nice shape!!!
  • Alison__
    Alison__ Posts: 107
    Options
    That is an extreme difference! You wow-ed me completely, fantastic job! :happy:
  • AMummysLife
    AMummysLife Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    That is a fantastic difference so far! Well done!
  • Lou2181
    Options
    Wow you have done so well! Well done x
  • karriewoo
    Options
    very well done u have done sooooo well keep up the good work.x
  • TwinMumCork
    TwinMumCork Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    great work you have done very well.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    what a difference, looking good girl! i'v got a long way to go and just started, i'll send you a friend request if you like? my pc is in the shop and should be fixed tues, so i will be pics soon. btw you look more confident in your later pictures too, you must feel it. amazing job :wink:
  • rangipoint
    Options
    You are totally inspiring...and you are looking great GF.
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Well done, great difference! Make sure to take a photo every 10 kilos or so. When you get fed up, just have a look at them and you can really see why you're doing it. Keep it up!! :flowerforyou:
  • beatgirl98
    Options
    You look great now - you've done really well :-)
  • melcpia
    melcpia Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! I was slightly more than you when I started. Have just gotten to the 11 kg mark and can see a difference. You look great!

PS love the dress in your first photo!
  • Crazyjoe11
    Options
    You look great and 10 years younger in the latest photos - well done!:smile:
  • Mamoonie
    Mamoonie Posts: 328
    Options
    You are now where I started from: 110 kg
    I'm down to 88 right now and we have the same goal: 70 :-)

Keep going: it's worth it! Once you pass certain limits, you'll feel better - mentally!
    The day you only see 2 digits at the scale is a HUGE moment.

My next huge moment was when I got under 90, which was my first big goal. Once I reached that, I got comfortable though... it's an 8 as first number, I was able to shop in normal clothing sizes and not in extra big size shops anymore. It took me some time to get past that point, but now I'm back on my way down :-)

I wish you loads of motivation, strength and courage for the next part of your journey :-)
  • xnattiex
    xnattiex Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Massive difference, you look fab! Keep up the great work :)
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    amazing!! keep it up :)
  • EulalieOwona
    EulalieOwona Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow, Amazing,
    I am on the same journey as you lots of weight to lose; it is very encouraging to see your progress...
    Well Done
  • charlesb22
    charlesb22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    sometimes it's hard to see a change happening in our lives because it's gradual - but the difference in the start photo and your current photo is incredible. well done!
  • CateLouise
    CateLouise Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    wow amazing!!!
    you see your body every day so you dont notice the changes till you look back at old photos
    good job keep it up =D
  • pudgypie
    pudgypie Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    OMG, the difference is very evident! You look fab and have come a long way. Keep positive, the journey sometimes feel like it will never end but it will. You will get there. You look great at the moment. Enjoy it and feel good about yourself.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!