What Are You Wearing In This Frrrrrrrreezing Weather?

Options
2»

Replies

• janessac
    Options
    a thong durr

pahahahahahaha

I live in Canada (BC) so around the house I wear lululemon wunder under pants with a long-sleeve and a hoodie, for outside it's usually jeans, uggs (hideous but warm) or over-the-knee boots, hoodie, scarf, cute bright coloured toque, mittens, wooly socks, and a nice thick winter jacket

:grumble: could definitely go for some warm weather right about now
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Not too cold in my office (in cold Nottingham) heating nice and high

Waiting for the snow - will be pig sick if it happens at the weekend (I like snow at about 2pm - then we can all go home early so not to risk being snowed in)

Diane
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Bleh. Freezing here, but we have to dress up for work. Heels, stockings, dress/skirt, blouse. But on top of that, for my trek to work I throw on boots, leggings, a jacket, a scarf, a fuzzy hat and a bad attitude to keep me warm :)
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Short sleeve top and dress pants...

It will be 67 degrees in the south today!
  • benodie
    benodie Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    FREEZING here in somerset . . .and my boilers packed in so I have no heating :mad: . . .I'm wearing almost all my clothes and cuddled up to the dog to keep warm!!
  • digitalmayhap
    digitalmayhap Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I only wear shorts and t-shirts like all the time. Maybe sweatpants that I can roll up into shorts and a sweatshirt. That's rare though.
  • glenbabe
    glenbabe Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    going out.....leggings..jeans...socks...jumper ...cardigan....inside scarf...padded long coat.....outside scarf....woolly hat.....wool lined gloves and hands in pockets as well

staying in reduce layers down stopping at cardigan.....if heating fails I have a snuggle blanket lol
  • JamesOliver22
    Options
    Hi,
    Its too cold today.. I have brought a Aluminium colored Overcoat that is made up of pure wool and provides extra warmth in winter.

Here the pic of my overcoat.... http://www.thecustomclothing.com/women/overcoats/aluminium_overcoat/685

Also I will wear Jeans... legging.. a woolen top.. and my Overcoat over it..
  • ScatteredThoughts
    ScatteredThoughts Posts: 3,562 Member
    Options
    Cold weather? Where? Shorts and a t-shirt here. :)
  • tiffanypettyjohn
    Options
    Getting very cold here in North Georgia tonight... So, I will be wearing my heating blanket! :)
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    It was -25 yesterday ahahaha.... Cold...
    I was built for the cold...

I am wearing a blanket though.... Done in a lovely cotton blend with moons on it. Hehe