Im new to this

Options
HI!
im new to this site, and new to support too, ive always tried to do it on my own, need motivatiors tips and tricks .. any offers ? :)

Replies

• ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    i'l help :) xx
  • bennyevs
    Options
    I'll give you a hand!
    One of my favourite tips is have a goal of what you want to achieve (could be a target weight), write it down and put it up everywhere you go. For example, put it on the door of your fridge, your bedroom wall, a not on your computer etc. That way you'll see it everywhere you go and you'll think more about what you have to do to achieve that goal.

Ben
  • StephySands
    Options
    I just started myself and am a bit overwhelmed with everything. I feel like I have SO MUCH to lose and I don't know anyone on here really and hate to be a pest, lol :embarassed:
  • janessac
    Options
    Feel free to add me :flowerforyou: New friends are ALWAYS welcome for motivation, support, tips, etc =)
  • Nicola0000
    Nicola0000 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Set short, medium and long term goals. Write them down and look at them every day e.g.

Short term goal - lose 5lb
    Medium term goal - drop 1 dress size
    Long term goal - run a 10k

Something like that. Keep evaluating them and changing as you achieve them.

The message boards are great motivation (but be warned, they are addictive!!!!!!)
  • Smithvalerie
    Smithvalerie Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just started myself and am a bit overwhelmed with everything. I feel like I have SO MUCH to lose and I don't know anyone on here really and hate to be a pest, lol :embarassed:

Welcone!!! No pest, please we are all in this together. I started about 2 weeks ago. Please feel free to add me. I need friends too!
  • StephySands
    Options
    Thank you, I will def. add you :smile: