Ok, when this song comes on the radio...

Options

Replies

• surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.......generaly find that it comes on the radio just as I pull into the parking lot at work, I forget that its cranked up high enough that everyone in the lot can here it. Hey, what can I say, its just another day at work!
  • 11Jayme11
    11Jayme11 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    ITs a REALLY bad one.. BUT I do love older music... Cecilia by Simon and Garfunkel :blushing:
    AND Crimson and Clover by Tommy Jones BUT I do LOVE the Joan Jett version alittle more. I LOVE HER! I love 70-80's music SO MUCH!
  • 11Jayme11
    Options
    Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap.......generaly find that it comes on the radio just as I pull into the parking lot at work, I forget that its cranked up high enough that everyone in the lot can here it. Hey, what can I say, its just another day at work!

MY FAV AC DC song of all time!!!!!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options

YES!! I love this song. I think of it daily, when I am at work, wonder why. LOL!! This is not at all emabarrassing.
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Tell me please that I'm not the only one who will rock out to an embarrassing throwback, windows down radio up...until I pull up to a light or near another car and windows go up and radio down! I can't be letting on that I'm listening to that song :p

once, on a nice warm late spring day, I was stuck (as in not moving at all) on the freeway , windows open, radio up - dancing in the car, - a white van filled with painters was next to me, two of the guys inside got out of their van and started dancing in the street next to my car- one told me I looked liked I was having fun so they thought they would join me as it was better than just sitting in traffic! :blushing:
  • 11Jayme11
    Options
    "Hold On" by Wilson Phillips.

Don't judge. :wink:

LOVE THIS SONG!!!! :laugh:
  • 11Jayme11
    Options
    Another great one.. Milli Vanilli Blame it on the Rain... :love:
  • JeninBelgium
    JeninBelgium Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Music is like cheese - You have some really good cheese, but you also have that irresistable processed cheese.

Even though I like my Cambozola - sometimes I just want some good ole fashioned Kraft Singles.

-Agree with the comparison nice one - now Totally off the topic on my part- I LOVE LOVE cambozola (in fact a former colleague and I have a cambozola song!) I actually once looked up its history as up until the 70s ior 80s it had another name- anyhoo as much as I adore the stuff I say get ye to a good cheese shop because there are so many higher quality, hand made, artisanal cheeses out there (cambezola is actually a factory cheese - gorgeous as it is)

if you can find a nice artisanal raw cheese try it- the first time I did I was amazed by the complexity of tastes yumm!!!
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    new-kids-on-the-block.jpg
  • AlynnP1005
    Options
    I'd say anything by NKOTB. :)

I was just about to say the exact same thing. COVER GIRL is my ringer LOL
  • msmithevv
    msmithevv Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I heard one last night, however it was not on the radio. My daughter was in a talent show at her school and the "teacher" band sang "Keep your hands to yourself". It was awesome!!
  • weight2go
    weight2go Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Im a big 70's and 80's fan. I love dance music. My fav. and most hate it is disco.
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options

LOL me too... any song by wilson philips comes on and before I know it I am singing along, how on earth do I know all the lyrics? beats me lol
  • adamsonam
    Options

This^^^ and the spice girls
  • KrystalLight03
    Options
    "You're Making My Dreams Come True" or "Private Eyes" by Hall & Oates...in fact, the first one is played all the time on my work's radio station, and a few days ago I was full on busting a move to it while I thought I was alone in the cleaning closet...then I turned around to find my manager had been staring at me the whole time.
  • adamsonam
    Options

That is a great one!!!!
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options

Are you kidding me?? I LOVE NKOTB!!!! :laugh:

I still love Joey lol, when I was around 8 I would watch their concerts and pretend to faint and be all "joey I love you" lol That Christmas my mom bought me a giant poster, I was in love with it hehe
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options

That is a great one!!!!

OMG YES!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    When I'm on the elliptical I listen to a lot of boy bands, which is embarrassing, but not the worst part. I listen to Aaron Carter on a lot of my runs. *big sigh* I don't even like him when I'm not running, I don't even like him when I am running. I just. Can't. Stop.

Help.
  • netchik
    netchik Posts: 587 Member
    Options

bexdc - we're soul sisters :)