your body looks HOTT!
  • adoraendut
    adoraendut Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Who cares about the number of pounds, those are awesome results!! I see major changes!! Fantastic!
  • KatVaux
    KatVaux Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome results!
    Great work.
  • tam823
    tam823 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • grendella
    grendella Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    What is your eating plan and how many minutes did you weight lift????

Inquiring minds need to know!

wow! thank you everyone for all your awesome replies!! i am so happy i put this up even though i didnt think it was as significant as many of the other before/after pics. also, i am nowhere NEAR my goal so...yes. its work in progress indeed.

this is ALL i am doing:

1. WEIGHT TRAINING:
    5 sets of 5 reps for weights. each week i try to add more weight. sometimes i can, sometimes i cant. i dont let it bother me, but i do keep a log of how much i lifted every week. i also try to do 1 or 2 reps of a SUPER heavy load. this is mainly to make myself feel like a bad *kitten*, and so that i can tell my guy friends "i can totally dead lift 82.5 kilos, you doo doo heads". the true pleasure for me is their silence. even if i can only lift this one or two times A) they dont know that and B) its more than they can lift! my lifts are: bench press, dead lift, squat (MUST SQUAT!), military press, inverted row, push ups / chin ups / pull ups (suck at these, thanks broken arm), and dumb bell rows. i do this three times a week. i have no idea how much time i am actually spending lifting these weights because i train with my BF and between each of my sets he does his set. i just keep doing it until its all done. somedays if i am cold when i get to the gym (i live in sweden), i will jump on a machine and run as fast as possible for 2 minutes. that way the blood is flowing and i dont feel all goose bumpy in the gym. oh yeah, i usually pick 3 or 4 lifts to do for each day and then one "body weight" exercise. thats it. i get burnt out fast doing the heavy lifting.

2. CALORIE COUNTING.
    started measuring things. got adorable measuring cups and matching teaspoons. 1 cup was WAY less than i thought it was.

3. SPIKE84
    this is a diet program developed by russell brand. he is on MFP and thats how i found him!! hes great and his program is really working for me. ive emailed him about 6 thousand times and it always gets back to me extremely fast. i used his formulas to figure out my caloric needs. 1 day a week i "spike" my caloric intake. it really helps me stay on course the rest of the week.

4. PLAYING
    i live in sweden and love the snow. i try to go out and play in it as much as possible. i went to the thrift store and bought ice skates. the BF bought me a sled. tomorrow i am trying out for roller derby!

5. NOT LISTENING TO MY SCALE TOO MUCH. it almost never tells me what i want to hear! talk about an abusing relationship.

anyway, thats all! i am so happy i posted this because i was beginning to get that dieter funk. i feel completely re-motivated, so thank you EVERYONE for all your kind words :D
  • bergsangel
    Options
    You look really good! So much improvement. I am shorter than you but have a similar body frame and am hoping to mostly tone up! I have only lost 3 pounds and still feel I can see a difference. Cheers to you! Bacardi and Diet of course :)
  • hjfischer
    Options
    There is a definite change in your physical appearance and I bet you are much stronger, too. Keep up the good work!
  • jipsybird
    jipsybird Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    These are great picks of what can happen in just a few weeks. You look smaller and more toned, which is fantastic! Also an awesome example of how the scale doesn't tell the whole story. ;) Great inspiration for me. Keep it up!
  • _xoxok
    _xoxok Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look great.. Keep up the awesome work.
  • gayatrik
    gayatrik Posts: 173
    Options
    U look great and I see lot of difference in the tone of ur body. Awesome results u have got!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    These are great picks of what can happen in just a few weeks. You look smaller and more toned, which is fantastic! Also an awesome example of how the scale doesn't tell the whole story. ;) Great inspiration for me. Keep it up!

Boy isn't THAT the truth huh? The scale only shows 4 lbs but OMG look at your bod!!

I think I have FINALLY found the inspiration I've been lacking for a long, long time!!

Cute skates and sled by the way!!!!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    What do you eat on your spike days (calorie wise). I read about the principle of the diet.
  • mab33
    mab33 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I wish I could see that kind of progress. Amazing.
  • bahacca
    bahacca Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU for posting! I love seeing the 1 year pics and such, but it is SO important to see that changes ARE made in smaller increments of time as well! You look great! I'll be posting my 8 week pics in about 5 weeks to help encourage others to KEEP GOING as well:-) Thanks again!
  • charlesb22
    charlesb22 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Great work! Sometimes it's a bit disheartening being closer to your goals to start with, because you don't get those dramatic changes to boost you. But what you've achieved is fantastic and I'm so happy to read about a girl who's not scared of weights!!!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    AMAZING.

i need to start lifting.
  • grendella
    grendella Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    What do you eat on your spike days (calorie wise). I read about the principle of the diet.

pastries, french fries, ice cream, pizza. :love:
  • HitlerSpringtime
    Options
    You look amazing, well done. I am a little bit bigger than your before photo's, but am doing the Shred. Hope i can get great results like you! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!