who wants to start 30 day shred with me tomorrow??

Options

Replies

• Anya143
    Anya143 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
  • bwyne03
    bwyne03 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am totally in!! I need someone to help hold me accoutable!! Add me as a friend, so we can stay on top of each other, if you like!
  • kaysue160
    Options
    Here I come!
  • myltlisa24
    myltlisa24 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Im in! Taking my beginning pictures tonight before I start :)

same here, and its pretty scary, YIKES!!
  • XaviersMommy07
    Options
    I will start it back again with you tomorrow!!! Feel free to add me as a friend guys :):)
  • kmetcalf2011
    Options
    Just finished day 2 level 1... OUCH!! Sooo sore from yesterday still! Please add me if you just started too for support! :o)
  • francinev97
    Options
    Count me in! I didn't get past week 2 on my last attempt but i'm willing to try at it again.
  • beez89
    beez89 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Not sure if anyone is intrested, but we have a whole group starting tomorrow =]

heres the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/2444-30-day-shred-starting-feb-1st
  • mkwow
    mkwow Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • kmetcalf2011
    Options
    I had a hard time sleeping last night b/c I was soooo sore. Anyone else feeling like this? Today is day 3 of level 1 for me.
  • kmetcalf2011
    Options
    Day 4 level 1 done. :o)
  • Alm1055
    Options
    I had a hard time sleeping last night b/c I was soooo sore. Anyone else feeling like this? Today is day 3 of level 1 for me.

When I started the shred I was so sore I couldnt even sit on the toiliet with out crying lol.. I have 8 days left of level 3 and I def notice a difference and I feel much better, the soreness goes away around day 5 keep up the good work. :smile:
  • ruthkennedy
    ruthkennedy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in if it appears in the post today - ordered it on Ebay last weekend and was hoping it would be here for yesterday but not arrived yet!

Have sent a friend request

Ruth
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I just did day 4 last night....starting to see results...no weight loss yet but clothes fit better :)
  • scampbellx
    Options
    I'm on day 2 and muscles I don't even know existed ache, my legs are so sore and my abs it even hurts to go up stairs or to pee lol. I'm having a day off today and back with it tomorrow, I have to work tonight so I don't want to leave myself totally crippled lol. It is one helluva workout tho :)
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Soooo-- How is everyone doing??? I'm starting Level 3 tonight. I've never tried this level. One & two are the most I've ever done. I'm so hoping (when this is over) the measuring tape gives me some good news about my thighs :laugh:
  • kmetcalf2011
    Options
    Day 5 level 1 DONE! I'm feeling soooo much better today! :o)
  • kmetcalf2011
    Options
    Day 6 level 1 is done. :o) First time doing it with my husband home. I didn't want to at first b/c it's a little embarrassing but he told me I looked hot while I was exercising :happy: :happy:
  • LucianaPrado
    Options
    Guys, Level 1 Day 10 was completed today! I am taking Sundays off so it´s taking me a little longer... But enduring. I can´t believe that now that I have stopped aching, I will have to go through the pain again tomorrow... Yikes!
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    looked at how sore people are when they start and I've decided to start on March 23 after work! I have 4 days off after that so it will be day 6 I've gotta go back to work and will be less sore!