need some new friends for motivation

i'm not doing very well over the last couple of days, yesterday I didn't log and today I ate badly....! Could do with some people to really encourage me to keep going and not let the cold weather and busy days get in the way! thanks :)

Replies

• Jenene88
    Jenene88 Posts: 281 Member
    feel free to add me! im always on and love to help everyone out!
  • lublue
    lublue Posts: 123 Member
    that would be great! added
  • Add me, we can help each other, i know the feeling!!!!
  • mspears1198
    mspears1198 Posts: 18 Member
    You can add me too
  • dida0721
    dida0721 Posts: 107 Member
    you can add me. I could use the support too. :smile:
  • lublue
    lublue Posts: 123 Member
    :)
  • you can add me. I can totally relate..........we all need encouragement from time to time
  • lynne5656
    lynne5656 Posts: 2 Member
    I am feeling the same way, I need some help and friends to fight through this battle. I started out and last 8 pounds and then put about 7 1/2 right back on. I am so frustrated an I am trying again today. I will go to the gym and walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes to start out with and complete my food diary. I can only do one day at a time or else it seems like I fail!! I sure need the support of others right now. Thank You. I will get my picture posted so you know who you are talking to. Thank You for the support!!!
  • jadejo63
    jadejo63 Posts: 136 Member
    Feel free to add me :) x
  • AliciaV30
    AliciaV30 Posts: 147 Member
    I could so use the encouragement right now too. I'm lacking motivation with stress about money and family now is normally the time when I would eat more or honestly just turn to the bottle but I have a 2 year old so I will never go to the bottle again at least as much as I use to. I need the motivation and whoever is willing to help me out I am more than willing to help them out. I know we can do this just gotta set our minds to it.

Add me plz?!?!?!?