23 Female .. looking for motivation from friends

Options

Replies

• natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a 23 year old female too, add me if you like :)
  • RonKay
    RonKay Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Another 23 year old here!feel free to add me! :-)
  • Ruchgupt
    Options
    Hi! 24, feel free to add me! Could always use more motivation/people to help motivate!
  • NaiaNZ
    NaiaNZ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    23 year old here, living in New Zealand =) Feel free to add me too! The more motivation the better!!
  • SithZombie
    SithZombie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 and need more friends on here to help motivate me to get my butt in gear!
  • Nishebar
    Options
    Hi I'm Nikki and im new also I'm so excited about my weight lost journey and this is my staring point. In need of motivation and I promise I will give back in return.
  • LHAMON2009
    Options
    Hey! I am 23! I am looking to lose 75 lbs. I have done this thing many times before and I keep letting myself fail for one reason or another. Friends would be wonderful to have for support. Feel free to add and I will gladly support you!
  • Kaelabaela
    Options
    Im 22!
    I've logged for 20 days now, I use the site religiously. Add me if you are going to stick with it and need some motivation like me :)
  • xxslvrxwngsxx
    xxslvrxwngsxx Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I could always use more motivation :happy:
  • tigerlily925
    Options
    Hey! 25 and new to the site. Feel free to add :) I love the support and community feel!
  • 115future
    Options
    22 and I jus started last week! I'm looking to make some friend's so is be happy if and of you ladies added me :)
  • Danielle8706
    Danielle8706 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    MY name is Danielle im 24 and im in the middle of my 2nd week of my new lifestyle. Feel free to add me and I will help motivate you the best I can. :D Good luck everyone on their weight loss journey and remember when you feel like giving up remember why you started!
  • chase7512
    chase7512 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hello fellow Ontario'in I added you and anywone else who wants a motivating friend, feel free to add
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    25 here...anyone feel free to add me! I can always use more motivation and stuff
  • sannachi
    Options
    Hi everybody! I'm Sani from Finland and I'm 20. Just started here. :) Feel free to add me!
  • MotivationINeed
    Options
    All, Please feel free to add me, the more the merrier :-)
  • kimbrooks1991
    Options
    Im 20 :) need some motivation !
  • RobDelco
    Options
    I'm 24 and just joined! :) I will add you! Anyone else, please friend me too!

Are you a wood floor?
  • amyysmile
    Options
    Hey all :) imI 19 some motivation buddies would be awesome :)
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    21 years old, feel free to add me! I'm always open for more motivating/support buddies!