What are your non-fitness hobbies?

Options

Replies

• Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Erm, xbox (mainly final fantasy), reading (again fantasy!), going to festivals and scrapbooking! Oh yeah, outdoor stuff too, climbing and archery are my current obsessions...
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    I like to play and watch hockey. I enjoy blogging, playing electric guitar as well as writing music and recording. Then there is the hanging out at the beach as much as I can and as much travel as I can fit in!
  • ahni77
    ahni77 Posts: 75
    Options
    ganja :bigsmile:
  • xonicolette
    xonicolette Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Reading, shopping, girl time :) museums, swimming, boating, traveling, writing, just plain getting out of the house! lol I never have time for any hobbies now though, between being a stay at home mom/wife, exercising, and college its hard to have energy for anything else except sleeping ha.
  • gerritnking
    Options
    Reenacting and blacksmithing
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Planning my June wedding, volunteering at a local no-kill animal shelter, love spending time with my puppy (Pomeranian named Daytona), I love motorcycles (have my license and it's my goal to get my own after the wedding), NASCAR - Go Dale Jr!!!!, cars, and am a little crazy over all the vampire books.
  • reactor25
    reactor25 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Your outfit is so cute! I have two little ones and run my own business, but when I have spare time I like to READ!!!!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Sleep!
    :wink:
  • lovinbeinold
    Options
    I make art dolls.

I love to draw with colored pencil, and sometimes paint with acrylic.

Enjoy making assemblages.

Road trips.

Tent camping.
  • Browny43
    Browny43 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    FOOTBALL FOOTBALL AND MORE FOOTBALL I'm sad the season is ending

Here's to next year!!! BLACK AND YELLOW BABY....GO STEELERS
  • CBKMom
    CBKMom Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Scrapbooking and card making, making candles and cute jewelry. I too love to bake, but have cut back significantly!!
    I play WoW to unwind and escape from all the business of the rest of my life.
  • sinistertitan
    sinistertitan Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Most are listed on my profile, but there's a ton of things I love to do. No wonder I have countless unfinished projects around the house........

Things I enjoy: Camping, bonfires, hunting, fishing, clamming, grilling, shooting, exploring, making my own smoked fish, nuts, cheese and jerky, working on my truck/boat/house, snowboarding, 5th scale gas powered RC cars, hiking, mtn. biking, micro brew tasting, watching DIY/HGTV networks and cooking shows.

I'll be participating in my first Warrior Dash in May, but I can feel already that there will be many more to come.

Not sure they're necessarily all "hobbies", but they pretty much suck up all my free time.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Movies, books, scrapbooking, photography, decorating (home decor, parties, and holidays), cooking/baking, music (sing/play piano...sort of), Facebooking, etc...
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Besides spending time with my DH & 2 sons, my things that I personally enjoy are:

1. Reading---I LOVE LOVE LOVE to read. And now that I have the Kindle app on my iPhone I am reading ALL.THE.TIME.

2. Couponing & Price-Matching at WalMart....yep, I'm one of "those" people. Not to the extent of the TV show at all, but I love the bargains/deals that I get on our groceries
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Movies, books, scrapbooking, photography, decorating (home decor, parties, and holidays), cooking/baking, music (sing/play piano...sort of), Facebooking, etc...

Oh, yes, and Carolina Panthers and University of Michigan FOOTBALL!!!
  • Swampstar
    Swampstar Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My car too...
  • SugarNtheRaw
    SugarNtheRaw Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hiking, camping, fishing, road trips and hopefully soon, exploring caves, hell yes! :tongue: :love:
    Oh, Photography, cooking, reading and exploring old bookstores. Love the smell of old bookstores!!!!:heart:
  • lesha_cole
    Options
    Photography
    Cooking/baking
    Reading
    Happy Hour [when friends are in town :drinker: ]
    Twirling things [colorguard for 6 years]
    British TV [Doctor Who, Merlin, Downtown Abbey, Torchwood]

..and how did I forget Football, playing or watching [Miss St, LSU, Saints, Texans, 49ers]
  • Raiderxx
    Raiderxx Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Playing and writing music! Playing video games!
  • MrDude_1
    MrDude_1 Posts: 2,510 Member
    Options
    Reenacting and blacksmithing

blacksmithing is a cool hobby... Its on my todo list to try.. even if I only make a couple things.
    Ive already done some backyard casting, but theres something about beating a glowing hot piece of metal with a hammer into something useful that seems really manly.. smashing iron. lol.

your avatar makes sense now too..