I know it's not much

Options
sculley
sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
I started this site after a site I was on started charging me, I weighed 172 when I started the other site. It's has been 3 weeks and I weighed myself late last night before I went to bed and it said 164. And that was after I went to my favorite mexican resturant and had half of a shrimp burrito (my splurge for the week lol) WOOOOOHOOOOO 8lbs, sounds good to me.:drinker:

Replies

• sculley
    Options
    I started this site after a site I was on started charging me, I weighed 172 when I started the other site. It's has been 3 weeks and I weighed myself late last night before I went to bed and it said 164. And that was after I went to my favorite mexican resturant and had half of a shrimp burrito (my splurge for the week lol) WOOOOOHOOOOO 8lbs, sounds good to me.:drinker:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Great Job!

:drinker: :happy:
  • kammie18
    kammie18 Posts: 10
    Options
    That's a really great job! Any tips you can share? Were you just really good about keeping an eye on your calories?
  • PammyB3130
    PammyB3130 Posts: 203
    Options
    8 lbs is great!! stick to it and the pounds will keep coming off!!
    ~Pam:flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    Options
    Well I have kept an eye on my calories but also try to keep my carbs in check too because my co worker told me I should be taking in 60-100 grams of carbs on this site it's a bit higher. I work out everyday even if it is just a walk. I eat my dinner before 6 pm and if I have to have a late night snack it's something really small. I don't know if using slim quick powder packs in my first bottle of water in the morning helps....but I am sure every little bit helps. My biggest change is I don't drink soda anymore and when I go to a resturant I usually half my portions.

Hope this helps others but I am sure everyone already knows most of this. You don't have to eat rabbit food all the time to loose the weight.

:)
  • tekrueger
    tekrueger Posts: 85
    Options
    8 lbs 3 weeks :wink: ; I'm at 10 lbs 3 months. :sad:
    Keep it up; you are doing a great job!
    Thomas
  • sculley
    Options
    Thomas atleast that is something! I know sometimes it take people alittle bit longer to shed lbs and you have to understand that I am at a command (military) that sometimes our pt sessions three times a week can be alittle hard for me and leaves me sore for days lol.... I am proud of you guys for just keeping with it everyone on here is an inspiration in their own way.

Love you guys!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    That's great, I'm happy for you!
  • proudmama0118
    proudmama0118 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Great job! You will definitely be in shape to kick some butt once your PRT comes due!!!!
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    good job... I lost ten pounds and stayed there for almost a month.... :mad:
    I am happy that i fit in my jeans again though.