Hi everyone!

Options
I'm so glad to find a site like this exists! Today has been a huge reality check that was waaaay overdue. I finally realize all of the poor habits I picked up to "save time" while I was in university. Now that I've just graduated, I hope to gain more self awareness through the upcoming months and finally finding me under all this!

Replies

• itsnursejanet
    itsnursejanet Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to find a site like this exists! Today has been a huge reality check that was waaaay overdue. I finally realize all of the poor habits I picked up to "save time" while I was in university. Now that I've just graduated, I hope to gain more self awareness through the upcoming months and finally finding me under all this!
  • apaden4
    apaden4 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MyFitnessPal! There is a world of support here - don't be afraid to ask questions =)

Best of Luck to you!
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site, many people working towards being more fit and health conscious. It is a positive place. Good luck! :-)
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,945 Member
    Options
    Janet,

Yep- we've all been shocked at our actual calorie intake. The grocery store presents a whole new set of issues.

Good luck to you, stay with us.

~cm