What a great day for a ride!

JDHINAZ
JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
edited September 19 in Success Stories
Finally broke the ol' recumbent out today. What a wonderful day. My husband and I had a friend join us on one of our extra recumbent tadpoles and had just an awesome ride! We're talking full advantage of the cool spell we've been having here lately. Can't wait to do it again. Oh, and the 1100 calories it burned makes it extra nice.

Hope everyone else had a great weekend, too! :glasses: :wink:

Replies

• Yeah it was raining earlier here but now the sun is shining, def gonna get about an hour of biking in
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    I read your post and I was confused...lol
    I never heard of a recumbent so I admit I had to google it to find out but that looks really cool. I think I would have a blast on it :)

I took advantage of the cool weather this morning too and went for a nice run. I hope it doesn't kill me when its gets warmer.
  • Its so beautiful here too bad i'm stuck inside at work. I would have loved to get out and bike :smile:

162385.png
  • leann_m_olson
    leann_m_olson Posts: 363 Member
    hubbie and I went on a 39 mile bike ride this morning, what a beautiful day here, rode to lake michigan , stopped to admire the view and then back home. :smile: Burned 2000 calories! not sure how I am going to eat all those :ohwell:
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Holy cow! 39 miles?? That's awesome. But what a great goal for me! I think my husband and I are going to try for a week long camp ride down to Tucson...we live in Phoenix. He did it a few years ago and had a great time. Perhaps in November.....losing the lbs will be good motivation.
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!