Mom looking for people to go thru weight loss with.

Options
13»

Replies

• Nadineg79
    Options
    Hi!! I'm a mother of a 9yrs girl trying to lose body fat and about 30lbs. Its seems like I never lost my pregnancy weight but instead put on more. I've just started working with a trainer/ nutritionist - I have to keep daily logs of what eat and the time I eat them... Its amazing all the junk a person can eat - I miss my Starbucks!!!! I've started eating my heavy carbs/ starches for lunch and only eating veggies and lean protein for dinner. Its only been a few days but it feels like an eternity....I only hope it gets better with time. I also started taking a women's boot camp class it's 3 days a week for 45 min but it's a killer I thought I was going to pass out during the workout!!!

Please add me!!! I need support through my weight lost journey!!!
  • Jesslepuff
    Options
    Hey! I'm Jessica, 20 y/o working on losing my baby weight and toning my tummy! My daughter will be 1 in March! I'm looking to lose about 20lbs! Feel free to add me!
  • aiv87
    aiv87 Posts: 6
    Options
    Am looking for mom/friends to help me loss my baby weight too.. My baby is 5 months and am looking for people to encourge me and keeping going... I loss track very easier which is a bad thing. Am also starting on the C25K this week its not hard but just keep yourself motivated to do it :smile:
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I've been on MFP for 21 days now... I have an 18 month old son and am going to lose 100 lbs by next year... I need as much support as I can get and I love to help others reach their goals by support and encouragement... please anyone feel free to add me!! :-)
  • Smansfield1
    Smansfield1 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me too! I am a mom to three kids (4 yr old twins & 3 yr old), I am 31yrs old and I am looking to lose around 30lbs too. I've been using this app for almost three weeks now (lost 7lbs so far) and I've been working out at my college gym. If I can't make it into the gym I like to find workouts on Netflix and I just got Wii Zumba Fitness 2. My diary is public, I don't mind anyone looking at it, I do eat what I want when I want but I don't typically go over my calories (except yesterday, bad day with kids and AF showed up) I think it helps to keep us accountable if we know others are checking in on us (but in a good way). Also, I think it is important to eat at least some of your exercise calories back (need to net 1200 a day), you need to fuel your body in order for it to work right. Good Luck and hopefully we can keep each other motivated!!
  • aymarie33
    aymarie33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I am a 25 year old mother of 2 little monsters :) They keep me so busy! I also work full time and have a hard time loosing weight. I need all the support I can get as well!
  • sherreystl1
    sherreystl1 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am 40 and the mother of 2. I am in the same boat. My youngest is 15 months and I still have 10 lbs to be pre-baby weight, which was still too much for me. My goal is 30lbs. I work full-time and I am exhausted all of the time. I started Monday I am starting slow with walking.
  • camillem09
    Options
    I just had my 1st baby November 5th so I also am on here trying to lose the baby weight. I have about 40lbs to lose and I want to stay dedicated. I have the bean ultimate exerciser http://www.amazon.com/Bean-Deluxe-Ultimate-Exerciser-Pump/dp/B000IT0Z12 and I also am getting 30 min shred this coming monday. Lets hope this website is finally the trick to keep me dedicated.