What was for breakfast - 3/27/08?

Options
So what did y'all have for breakfast today. I had 3/4 cup of yummy broccoli salad. Leftover from what I had fixed my hubby for his lunch yesterday so it was full fat everything. My calories for the day got a giant chunk cut out of them and I will have to watch it for the rest of the day, but it was worth it. Next time I make it I am going to see if I can get away with some reduced cal and reduced fat ingredients and see if he notices.

Replies

• 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    So what did y'all have for breakfast today. I had 3/4 cup of yummy broccoli salad. Leftover from what I had fixed my hubby for his lunch yesterday so it was full fat everything. My calories for the day got a giant chunk cut out of them and I will have to watch it for the rest of the day, but it was worth it. Next time I make it I am going to see if I can get away with some reduced cal and reduced fat ingredients and see if he notices.
  • kammie18
    kammie18 Posts: 10
    Options
    1 piece wheat bread, 1 hard-boiled egg white, 1/2 banana and 1/2 packet of Quaker Oatmeal (i got a sample pack in the mail I wanted to try and gave the other 1/2 to my boyfriend).

Overall I think it was 250 calories for the meal.

Your broccoli salad sounds much more exciting!!!
  • penniepie
    penniepie Posts: 37
    Options
    I had a weight watchers english muffin tasted with a tbs of peanut butter yummm!

I think i will be hunry again in an hour but i will have some yogurt and banana :)

No lunch is my next challenge
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    One piece of wheat bread 45 calories and a banana 120 calories:wink:
  • PrincessRitty
    Options
    You all must have at least 1500 cal goals per day, to manage to eat at 6.40am and go through the rest of the day and not eat more than your limit.

I only JUST manage on 1200 and my breakfast isnt until 8am :noway:

I had a strawberry and oats smoothie, costng me about 450 Cals, (I didnt relaise till id drank the darn thing)

Have a good day __x
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    1 cup of fiber one with strawberries an 1/2 2% milk.
  • 5KNohno
    5KNohno Posts: 503
    Options
    If it makes you feel better, I'm in Eastern Standard Time so I actually didn't eat until after nine!
  • jbuehrer
    jbuehrer Posts: 285
    Options
    cheerios and soy milk... I like to keep my breakfasts simple.... 160cal
  • PrincessRitty
    Options
    If it makes you feel better, I'm in Eastern Standard Time so I actually didn't eat until after nine!

Uk then??
    Where abouts?

No that wasnt it, its just the all you's that eat so early in the morning, i cant understand how they keep to their calorie limits and have such yummy breakfasts :tongue:

__x
  • hmrsimpsonzealot
    Options
    Banana Nut Crunch and skim milk. Yummy.
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    Options
    I had 2 pieces of raisin toast with 1/2 tbsp. of apple butter on each piece, and an 8 oz. cup of coffee with 1 tsp. sugar and 1 tbsp. of fat free French Vanilla creamer.
    Altogether, I think it was about 260 calories.
  • bittersweet22
    bittersweet22 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I had one cup of coffee with one sugar and one creamer. One cup of fiber one honey clusters with a half cup of 2% milk. total cals 250. can't wait for lunch though! salad with crab meat!! :happy:
  • jbrandenberger
    Options
    Weight control oatmeal with a tbs of peanut butter. Tasted like a cookie :)
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Strawberry yogurt, a banana and a bottle of water.
  • ColtsFan1912
    ColtsFan1912 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    i cup special k cereal w/one cup skim milk. boring hehe