23 Female .. looking for motivation from friends

Options

Replies

• Moonblood
    Moonblood Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone! I am 22 and looking for some friends too:)
  • ChattyKitten
    ChattyKitten Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im 24 and Ive been here for almost a month! Feel free ANYONE to add me :flowerforyou: for support/motivation
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    keep positive, waste no smiles and go for goals :) if you ever need motivation for exercising, stick on thee old Rocky IV soundtrack and youll have no problems :P good luck
  • kissesdahling
    kissesdahling Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 as well, I'm new, and I'm looking for friends. =)
  • AmberLee2012
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • rachelelizabeth88
    rachelelizabeth88 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 too :) Feel free to add me
  • jenn1pher
    jenn1pher Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im 24, always love having more friends to motivate/motivate me! Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • joeykat16
    joeykat16 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 26 and always looking for more friends to motivate and keep me motivated! :) Anyone feel free to add me....
  • deansters
    deansters Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey Im 21
    Feel free to add me :D
  • GabyG69
    GabyG69 Posts: 213
    Options
    Hi. I am 23 and you can add me if you want... I will take all the motivation I can get :)
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Okay - all you 20 years old - get the weight off now! I'm 55 and let me tell you it gets harder the older you get! Free free to add me as a friend.
  • heathermarie311
    Options
    anyone is more then welcome to add me! i am on ALL the time
  • polonightmare
    Options
    Any one can add me :)
    I'm ninteen and live in Hobbiton (otherwise known a New Zealand). I like to motivate and be motivated and am pretty positive ...so send me a request :)
  • happyvitale
    happyvitale Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    Great job for getting back in and doing it. I would love to offer support and motivation where i can. The more the merrier they say. Add me if wish.
  • kmorrissett13
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • cowperjd
    Options
    Hey! i'm 26, just started the site. I hit my 25 day mark but don't have anyone to celebrate with! Friend me!!
  • Gemp2307
    Gemp2307 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 25 female, joined last year but only recently started using mfp, I dont have any friends so if any other loners wanna add me ,please go ahead! the motivation of having like minded friends is the best!
  • rm_jackson
    Options
    22 years old here. Looking to lose the last of the weight I've gained from my happy relationship. :) Feel free to add me! I love the support.
  • Garpart
    Garpart Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is garyn ive started myfitness pal like 15 days ago. Im 29 years
    Old and a mother of four. I like this because its so easy for me to eat at work and
    Track my food with my phone its awesome. So far ive lost like 5 lbs. Its great.
  • mezzosoprano89
    mezzosoprano89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm 22, I'll add you! :)