23 Female .. looking for motivation from friends

Options

Replies

• sklala
    sklala Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    HI all I am 24 now and would love to connect with my age group who are looking to loose about 15-20lbs more and like the motiviation and to motivate.

S.
  • LelliAmi
    LelliAmi Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    19, joined a few months ago. add if you want :)
  • KennedyPride
    Options
    Hi Becca, I am just starting back myself with the help of my friend Bri. We wish you luck and welcome you to join our posts!
  • sampa91
    sampa91 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 from Aus and would love some motivational friends! Feel free to add me :D
  • LishieFruit89
    LishieFruit89 Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and been here for a month but I'll gladly make new friends =]
  • KaciPatricia
    Options
    22:) anyone can feel free to add me if they like
  • Amh32290
    Options
    21 years old here, feel free to add me!
  • becki101_4
    becki101_4 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and from Edmonton. I fell of the treadmill too, and I'm trying to get back on. Feel free to add me!
  • toebass
    toebass Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    25 from Melbourne Australia, I'm always here for motivation and support! feel free to add me :)
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Hey - i'm from Ontario Canada.. I'm always here to support.. and i can always use some too!

friend request sent - and anyone else looking - feel free to add.. I'm doing it the healthy way this time!!!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Your still young and plenty of time to get into shape! I am a 24 yr old guy and have seen a huge transformation in a matter of 12 weeks, I am now into my 14th week..

If you need motivation and feel that you could do with some more support then go ahead and add me :) I will be honest with you :)

Also my daily exercise calories burn alone inspires people :wink:
  • tfancey
    tfancey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 - doing the whole school and work thing too! Feel free to add me
  • Anabannana07
    Anabannana07 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I would love to have more friends.
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I'm 25.. Add me, anyone!! :)
  • TXGaToRgiRl88
    Options
    I am 23 as well and just moved to a new city (Austin, TX). I am tryinf for the first time this whole get healthy thing. I dont have many girl friends here yet since I recently moved, so I will need some encouragement from you girls. I look forward to meeting you girls and encouraging you in our quest for healthiness! You are more than welcome to add me as a friend.
  • Katy8967
    Katy8967 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    yet another 24 year old to add :) xx
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm also new to this and just added you! Anyone else feel free to add me too! (female, 36 years old)
  • ara005
    ara005 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm new too! I'm 24 and love new friends! (:
  • ionlywearshoes
    ionlywearshoes Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, feel free to add me.
  • joann7591
    Options
    Hi. Im 54 and I would like to help you.. Im on this diet as well. With Gods help we can achieve our goal.. One day at a time.. JOANN7591