Who's watching the superbowl!?

Options

Replies

• AlbertPooHoles
    AlbertPooHoles Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    What, no soccer fans crashing the football thread? :laugh:
    I'm sure some *kitten* will come on and say it's gay or something.
    rimshot.gif
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    The one day a year I watch, I celebrate the end of the season :wink:
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    I think I'll record it and fast forward through the game just to see the commercials. I don't like either team at all and just want to see the commercials.
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    I already have my spot picked out for the victory rally!! :drinker:

....I'd have a plan B if I were you :P I don't think the Pats secondary has a prayer against the Giant's receivers ;)
  • _Tristan_
    _Tristan_ Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Go Packers! oh wait, we're not in the superbowl.
  • Rodgers2008
    Options
    Go Giants!
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Is it on right now?
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I am watching it. I don't care for either team but if I had to pick one...G-MEN!!
  • healthybabs
    healthybabs Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Of course I will be watching and of course rooting for my Pats.....I will have to admit, I watch the S.B. every year regardless of who is playing and I am kind of surprised that folks aren't going to watch just because "their team" is not in it. What is wrong with folks, either you are a football fan or not, regardless of the team!! I am looking for a good game even if my team wasn't going to be in it.

I just finished watching the Australian Open Tennis tournament. So if the guy or gal I wanted to win didn't make it to the final does that mean I don't watch it???? Hell no, you watch all the way to the end because you love the sport!!!!
  • rachelw16
    Options
    Patriots are the gayest team in the NFL.

They're going to lose just like they did @ 42

I don't understand how a team can be gay. You could conceivably call a player gay, because it is possible for a player to have a relationship with someone of the same sex, but sports teams don't normally have polyamorous relationships with other teams of the same gender.

Anyways.

I'll be watching this year but not enjoying, because the Ravens should be there...sigh.
  • rammsteinsoldier
    rammsteinsoldier Posts: 1,556 Member
    Options
    Being that I'm a fan of the game and not just one team. Yes, I'll be watching.

I cant help it, I like football. If you're not watching it cuz your team isnt in it, you're just not a real football fan

Sorry..

But yea.. F tom brady. I hope he gets hurt really really bad and that the final result of the game is a repeat of 2008!!

I agree. I don't care who is playing, a football game is a football game and just shouldn't be missed!
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    i'm canadian i go for who ever the under dog team is every year. i enjoy the game either way
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I hate Bill Belichick. So that's the bottom line for me.
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    GO GIANTS!
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Go Packers! oh wait, we're not in the superbowl.

I was hoping the Packers would make it. Forget XLII, bring back XXXII! :wink:
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    For those just watching for the commercials, you don't have to bother! They're pretty much already on youtube - put there by the companies putting them out.
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    I'll be cheering on the Patriots! Just need to find something to turn the tv to during halftime so I am not subjected to what is going to be a trainwreck of a halftime show.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I'll be cheering on the Patriots! Just need to find something to turn the tv to during halftime so I am not subjected to what is going to be a trainwreck of a halftime show.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgr_4Ui9-c2ztJrHMLlO73pGN_L2fiCrLBykIvxXUs6PvzAPEx
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I prefer the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet
  • kat1014
    kat1014 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Will watch because it is football. Really don't care which team wins. Hope that it is a good game.