Replies

• mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    YES YES And YES!!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I think some of you misunderstood. I realize that the newbies need info... I don't have a problem with people not using the search function. I didn't bother with it for six months myself. I just meant there are some topics that I just won't post on anymore because I am just burnt out on them.
  • robertmcalaster
    Options
    Eating back your exercise calories. Stick a fork in it!

This. So much of this. But more/less not people talking about doing it, but rather, hearing from other people that doing it/not doing it is just so "WRONG".
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,416 Member
    Options
    Got so excited about the potential drinking game I forgot to post my real answer! I will avoid certain topics because they have been done to death and I know someone else will be nice enough to answer if the person didn't use the search function. But I will avoid other topics because of the people I know will come out on one side or the other. Just not worth it to be attacked for having a different opinion of some some stranger on the internet. So I don't reply anymore. Sometimes I will send a message to the OP if it's something I feel strongly about and know they will get slammed on (ie-people count cleaning? and those types of things).