No need for a scale, 420 pounds and I feel great!

Options

Replies

• Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I believe in you because you believe in you. Sending a friend request because I love to watch success :happy:
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    This I love :)
    It has strictly been just a change of lifestyle and moderation. Going from eating cookies chips pop sausage to eating chicken fish veggies fruit.. and twice a week doing some Aquafit classes =) I do a daily Vlog on youtube and that inspires and motivates others who then tell me and them telling me inspires and motivates me, its a neverending circle of inspiration
  • PhatAndy
    PhatAndy Posts: 285
    Options
    My Vlog

If anyone is interested,

Http://www.youtube.com/MrPapersun
  • tboothgenthe
    Options
    If there's one thing I learned through my years and struggles is that you really do know yourself the best.

Do I think you'll be just as happy - yes I do.

Do I think you'll be successful - yes also.

There's a power to positive thinkig that you just can't bottle or beat.

Keep going.... you're doing FANTASTIC!!
  • PhatAndy
    Options
    If there's one thing I learned through my years and struggles is that you really do know yourself the best.

Do I think you'll be just as happy - yes I do.

Do I think you'll be successful - yes also.

There's a power to positive thinkig that you just can't bottle or beat.

Keep going.... you're doing FANTASTIC!!

This is EXACTLY My point. I know myself the best, Im the one who has been struggling with this depression and BPD. I know how bad it is and I know how to be responsible and what to do to come off of the meds, and i know where ill be a year from now, and I know that there is nothing that can break me! THank you!
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    This is fantastic. I don't know you, but you make me proud. Your determination makes my heart smile.
  • mizzdivat
    mizzdivat Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    What a great model and inspiration you are for so many others on this journey. I keep saying weight loss is not only about the "physical" but it's about the "mental" as well. You have to be mentally prepared to be this journey. You are off to a fantastic start. Congrats!:smile:
  • Mirabilis
    Mirabilis Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Wow.. Delta AND Victoria.

New Westminster, here.
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    This is awesome Andy, congrats on feeling better - and thanks for motivating me with your success!!

For what it's worth - I was on anti-depressants and when I didn't think I needed them anymore, my doc actually told me to go cold turkey. She just said to call her if I thought I needed to go back on. Just goes to show you you can't make blanket statements about anything - each situation is unique :)
  • Edithrenee
    Edithrenee Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Awh I just am so excited for you!!! I know you can do this... Id love to see your post int the future when you can give us some after pics! lol it is gonna be amazing!!! Keep going and if you need help we are all here.. well most of us lol.

Love your attitude!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear the difficulties you're experiencing, but don't let them stop you! Keep working at it, and you'll feel better and better! Sometimes, antidepressants can make you feel worse. Exercise provides a natural high. God bless you. I wish you well!
  • PhatAndy
    Options
    This is awesome Andy, congrats on feeling better - and thanks for motivating me with your success!!

For what it's worth - I was on anti-depressants and when I didn't think I needed them anymore, my doc actually told me to go cold turkey. She just said to call her if I thought I needed to go back on. Just goes to show you you can't make blanket statements about anything - each situation is unique :)

Amen to that sister.
  • PhatAndy
    Options
    Sorry to hear the difficulties you're experiencing, but don't let them stop you! Keep working at it, and you'll feel better and better! Sometimes, antidepressants can make you feel worse. Exercise provides a natural high. God bless you. I wish you well!

This is what ive learned recently! endorphans? Some kind of natural morphine.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    You prove what a positive attitude can do. In a lot of ways, a scale can be a very negative thing as it helps us harp on the negative. But, you're absolutely right - this is about becoming healthier and feeling better and stronger both physically and mentally. You're an inspiration!
  • PhatAndy
    Options
    =) thank you!
  • PhatAndy
    Options
    What a great model and inspiration you are for so many others on this journey. I keep saying weight loss is not only about the "physical" but it's about the "mental" as well. You have to be mentally prepared to be this journey. You are off to a fantastic start. Congrats!:smile:

Very kind words! made my night =)
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    That is good news! Thank you for sharing!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options

If I can do it, you can do it. I believe in all of you you all have the strength to pull through this.

Amen!
  • TinaVanHoecke
    Options
    Proud of you, and so happy you are feeling better. Keep it up and you will reach your goals!
  • meggersd
    Options
    Awesome!!! Keep going this is a great beginning to an even better journey!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!