Tough Mudder in training

Options
Hey, name is Luke and I am training for the Milwaukee Tough Mudder in September. I've been using the site for a week, and it has been going well. Glad to be here!

www.toughmudder.com

Replies

• cawalt
    cawalt Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That is awesome Luke. That looks so intense. My husband, brother, brother in law & sister in law are all doing the Warrior dash this summer in MN. Kinda like the Tough Mudder, but on a MUCH SMALLER scale. I am training to run a half marathon and then possible doing the Warrior Dash next year.

I see from your pic - your in the service - thank you so much!!! My brother is in Kuwait right now!

Good luck on the Mudder!!
  • abrn93
    abrn93 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I'm ex military and so want to do it! Best of luck to you!
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    We have one here in Australia in March... I am considering it but I dont know if I would be able to perform in it =\
  • spyder_rose
    spyder_rose Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the Warrior Dash in Sydney (Australia) next weekend (freaking out about it)... and am considering (depending on how I go next weekend) doing the Tough Mudder in Sydney (Australia) in September...

Will be an awesome accomplishment to complete it :)

GOOD LUCK!!!
  • lmstombaugh
    Options
    dude, you look like your half stud already, i am sure you could.
  • lmstombaugh
    Options
    What did you do in the service?
  • skarr28
    Options
    Hi, I'm Skarr, I signed up for the warrior dash this year. I'm considering Tough Mudder for later this year, depending on how fast I can pick up my running. Nice to 'meet' ya :flowerforyou:
  • Devlyn_P
    Devlyn_P Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Im registered for TM NorCal Tahoe in September, good luck!!
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    LOVE this idea! I run a gym in Sydney and am always looking for events to involve members, from simple walks to tough events, including a crossfit challenge we are running as an inter-gym comp.
    The Tough Mudder is on my radar but not something that I am fit enough to do at this stage, but I have members who are capable and might go out and watch it!
    Love hearing from mfp members and gym members who are achieving massive things with events like this - GOOD LUCK from SYDNEY!!