Whats the most you ever weighed?

Options

Replies

• armorflamemusicman
    Options
    Being a few centimeters short of 6'2", the most I weighed was 262 (I was around 254 when I created a MFP account). It's probably not so bad, but the one thing that really got me was how out of shape I was. I'm currently down to around 246.
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    The highest was 185.. Was in a bad marriage and between the depression from the baby loss and a evil stepmother...I ate to comfort myself...NEVER AGAIN!
  • chadaharvey
    Options
    I use to weigh 420 lbs., then I dropped down to 198 lbs., Then I got up to 258 lbs., and now finally I am going down in weight again. I weighed in last Friday at 234, and tomorrow I intend on weighing in again to see how much more I am down. I am also going to track my circumferences to keep up with how much I go down in size as well.
  • Thad81
    Thad81 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am 6' 1" and my heaviest confirmed weight was 377 lbs. I went another two years after this without weighing again before I started my downward trend. The reason I was weighed that time was I was getting sick daily and getting nose bleeds from hypertension, I smoked two to three packs a day and had my BS checked and it was over 450. I was in a bad way and even that wasnt enough yet.
  • liroez29
    liroez29 Posts: 221
    Options
    My highest is right now at 270, and part of the reason I am on here.

Good luck to you!! You can do this!!! I wish you all the success in the world!:flowerforyou:
  • mattkellett
    Options
    225!!! I hang onto that pic also.
  • Ke22yB
    Ke22yB Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    May 2008 366 pounds goal to lose half of that maybe by this summer
  • aa323
    aa323 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    214, I'm 5'1". Not good. I've been around 190 for over a year, and have a long way to go, but I'm back in serious mode!
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Good lord....around 160 was the worse....and I mean, the worse! (Can't believe I said so on a public website, lol.)

Now I'm dangling at 139 lbs on average. Trying to get down to 105 to 110 lbs for my 5'3" frame, which was my high school weight.

~katie
  • acawle00
    acawle00 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Highest was 240 at 5'7", the same as my 6'4" husband and that was a month ago. I've been losing weight ever since, never again!
  • katiebythebay
    katiebythebay Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I have never uploaded a pic here, hope you can get to it, my highest weight was 297, I am now 187! Good luck to everyone on your journeys!

http://s1150.photobucket.com/albums/o618/liroez29/

What an incredible transformation, congratulations on that~!

katie

• swimmchick87
    swimmchick87 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    170. I'm 5'4. 5 pounds away from being obese...yuck! I'm 152 now. Hoping to get to at least 135
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Graduated Highschool at 135lbs in 2000

quit smoking

In 1 yr I gained about 65lbs

Everyone around me was bigger then me didn't see the weight i was gaining, instead of smoking i was shoving fast food and junk food in my mouth

March 2009 I was up to 330lbs my heaviest EVER

docs told me not to even think of having kids....

19 months later Fall of 2010 I was down to 176lbs - 156lbs lost YAY!

then came stress of buying selling houses lost track

January 2012 = getting back on track this is my year to finish what i started =)

still smoke free 12+ yrs later
  • goldie10b
    goldie10b Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    247 at 9 months pregnant.
  • liroez29
    Options
    I have never uploaded a pic here, hope you can get to it, my highest weight was 297, I am now 187! Good luck to everyone on your journeys!

http://s1150.photobucket.com/albums/o618/liroez29/

What an incredible transformation, congratulations on that~!

katie

Thank you very much! I feel much.....much....very much better!!!!!!!!
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    When I started this, I was almost a quarter ton. That was eye opening. :sad:

I have now lost a full-grown man...twice (once in weight and once in divorce....gooooooooood riddance to both!!) :bigsmile:

I now have a small woman left to go :drinker:
  • DawnPerks
    DawnPerks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    After a quick scan through, I think I must be the heaviest person here :blushing: I'm 5'6" and at the beginning of Jan I weighed 146.6kg/323 pounds.

My latest photo is from July last year at my dad's funeral. I was horrified with how I looked but instead of dieting, I just started eating more.

022copy-vi.jpg

In time it took to post this, it seems I'm not heaviest but pretty close. Congrats to everyone who has lost weight. I'm nearly 4 weeks in.
  • shrinkingsami
    shrinkingsami Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    360lbs. now in the 170s
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Here's the pic (just change the IMG to lowercase :)
    I was 235 three years ago as seen in the pic below, never again that's for sure....

john21stme.jpg

For me, my heaviest was just shy of 110kgs (about 240lbs). I'm currently at 185 with plenty of work still to do.
  • liroez29
    Options
    When I started this, I was almost a quarter ton. That was eye opening. :sad:

I have now lost a full-grown man...twice (once in weight and once in divorce....gooooooooood riddance to both!!) :bigsmile:

I now have a small woman left to go :drinker:

WOW! Very very cool! Congratulations to you on your fantastic progress! You must feel amazing!