Whats the most you ever weighed?

Options

Replies

• hagamivida
    Options
    After a quick scan through, I think I must be the heaviest person here :blushing: I'm 5'6" and at the beginning of Jan I weighed 146.6kg/323 pounds.

My latest photo is from July last year at my dad's funeral. I was horrified with how I looked but instead of dieting, I just started eating more.

022copy-vi.jpg

In time it took to post this, it seems I'm not heaviest but pretty close. Congrats to everyone who has lost weight. I'm nearly 4 weeks in.

4 weeks is better than 0 and you are on your way. Might I suggest you make a fitness blog (like on tumblr) so people can help give advice, encouragement, and you get to see their posts which are usually really encouraging and spark new ideas. Also, if you haven't heard of it, check out bendoeslife.tumblr.com The Do Life Movement is what kick started my own weight loss journey and it has done the same for hundreds, maybe over 1,000's now.

Best wishes!
  • jkdarby
    jkdarby Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    The most I've ever weighed was 203. I lost 18 pounds thanks to a Weight Loss Challenge at work. After it was over, I lost my motivation and gained 10 of it back. My goal is to get back down to the weigh on my Driver's License--155. It is not stick thin or my ultimate goal, but I am setting small goals for myself.
  • sunshine0803
    Options
    The most I ever weighed was>>>>>> when I was pregnant 218 pounds. Now I'm so much better @136......... healthy and energetic. Keep up the good work everyone. Reach your goal =).
  • emczech5
    emczech5 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I weighed 148 lbs a couple weeks after my baby was born. I'm only 5'1".
  • amartenson
    Options
    330 to this...that's awesome!! Congratulations!
  • alicemullin
    Options
    I weighed 240 in August and now weigh 174 and still dropping. YAY! never again!!!
  • crazybusymomma
    Options
    313lbs in August of 2011....now down to 240lbs my goal....and I WILL REACH IT....is to weigh 150lbs. :)
  • hagamivida
    Options
    To paty_gurly who said "I have gone up to 139 lbs. And I am 5'5..."

That sounds pretty reasonable, honestly. Maybe lose a bit and work on toning? I wouldn't want you to be too thin!
  • jsflare
    Options
    my highest was 222, I am 5'9'', I am now at 179. I have atleast 10 more to go!!!!
  • hagamivida
    Options
    294 pounds and 56% body fat.
    Today, I am 168 pounds and 23% body fat (I'm 5'10")

You sre beyond effing amazing. Congratulations!
  • Saruman_w
    Saruman_w Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    About 215 lbs.. if I ever got larger than that I was probably too ashamed to look at the scale.
  • jillybean0123
    jillybean0123 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    5'7" and 260. I'm stuck around 213-210 range but never again will I go that high. Can't wait to be out of the 200s.
  • hagamivida
    Options
    I weighed 148 lbs a couple weeks after my baby was born. I'm only 5'1".

I have been around 150 several times and then shot up over 200... And i am the same height. I understand what that is like. I hope you got rid of it, or are working on it, now! Best wishes, height buddy!
  • Alee4nia
    Alee4nia Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    212 lbs at 5 ft. 4 inches....absolutely never again...
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    My highest was 291, which finally was the wake up call I needed as I vowed not to hit 300. I've been on MFP for over a year, logging everything!, and got down to 163. Unfortunately, I've been gaining lately and I'm up to 173. Time to get serious again, so I've signed up for a boot camp that starts Monday.

Nip that in the butt! You can do it! :)
  • carolyn4141
    carolyn4141 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    OMG....177 was my highest and I knew that I was not happy and losing weight was a start at happiness. Four weeks later down to 170 and working out 5 to 4 days a week.
  • Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I think my highest weight was around 320 or so.
  • charly_80
    Options
    173lbs 4 years ago.:frown:
  • chloeceleste
    Options
    Sad face! I just converted from metric - my heaviest was just before I left my husband = 230lb and 4 ft 11. yetch! well, if that isn't motivation, I don't know what is.
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    For perspective, I am 5'11" and when I was pregnant years ago my heaviest was like 275. On the day I gave birth I lost 40 pounds. No joke. =\
    My kid was 10 pounds alone.