Whats the most you ever weighed?

Options

Replies

• supersourbubble
    Options
    about 8 years ago, i was at my ultimate highest weight...im embarassed to admit: 220 lbs...on a 5' 2.5" frame. I was a very tight size 20. :sad:

then i took some diet pills with ephedra in them and went to like 185...stayed there for years. then went down to 155 by unhealthy dieting. Obviously, that didnt last and my body likes to be 185, so i found myself there again by february of 2011.

Now, i'm 164 (unofficially until sunday weigh in) and will NEVER LOOK BACK.
  • lilkiwi207
    lilkiwi207 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    About 165 when I was 19. I'm 140 3 years later and trying to get down to 125...I'm 5'5
  • DanaKeeland
    Options
    197.5 when I first started watching what I eat (to a point!) and a little bit of exercise. So far I'm down 4 lbs!!!
  • NonnyK
    NonnyK Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    This is rough to admit......the most I've ever weighed is 213 lbs. Thankfully that was over year and half ago!
  • Monica0604
    Options
    Most i've weight is 150 and i am aiming to lose that now.. so far down 5.2 lbs
  • NonnyK
    Options
    Wow!! You are looking great!!! Awesome job!!!
  • NonnyK
    Options
    Wow!! You are looking great!!! Awesome job!!!
    my before :
    100_8364-1.jpg

and after:
    GHC_T_Shumate-153.jpg
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    To paty_gurly who said "I have gone up to 139 lbs. And I am 5'5..."

That sounds pretty reasonable, honestly. Maybe lose a bit and work on toning? I wouldn't want you to be too thin!
    depending on your body frame, you can weigh a good bit less than that and still be healthy!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I was up to 135lbs a year ago
  • grannynickel
    grannynickel Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    172. It was pretty gruesome on a 5'4" small frame. Not going there again! EVER!!
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    165 when pregnant.... and 142 well, not pregnant. most of my adult life has been spent at around 125.
  • NonnyK
    Options
    Good for you for making the change! You can do it!!!
    After a quick scan through, I think I must be the heaviest person here :blushing: I'm 5'6" and at the beginning of Jan I weighed 146.6kg/323 pounds.

My latest photo is from July last year at my dad's funeral. I was horrified with how I looked but instead of dieting, I just started eating more.

022copy-vi.jpg

In time it took to post this, it seems I'm not heaviest but pretty close. Congrats to everyone who has lost weight. I'm nearly 4 weeks in.
  • honeysprinkles
    honeysprinkles Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    160 -___-
    150 right now. slllllloooooowly but surly dropping.
    you are doing soo good!
  • gabbingfilly
    gabbingfilly Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    5'5" and got to be 240ish when I was pregnant
  • kp1439
    kp1439 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    199 i think was my highest ... not sure if made it to 200 but thats it .. will do the best to stay lower than 170 .. goal is 150
  • _CiaoParis
    Options
    I'm 5'4 & this summer I was at 126lbs. Most I've ever weighed :o
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    186 I think I recall / pregnant day of delivery in 2006 at 5'5"...that was big.
  • BettyyRoss
    BettyyRoss Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    my current weight.
  • netztoy
    netztoy Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    My heaviest was 170lbs, back in early fall of 2011...I'm 5'0(very short) I constantly felt heavy and bloated. Don't want to ever go back there again...thank God I found MFP:happy:
  • MagisterMundi
    MagisterMundi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    5'9" and 240 pounds... and that was a week and a half ago. Not coincidentally, that's also when I installed this app on my Android. I was once 170, and damn it, I'll be 170 again!