Congrats!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    That is awesome...:flowerforyou:
  • dizidaisy
    dizidaisy Posts: 68
    Options
    Oh my goodness! You look beautiful - this is so inspirational to me because I have a similiar journey - I am now 36lbs down in 6months - my weightloss ticker says 31lbs but I'd already started to lose weight before I put the figures into my ticker - I have another 13lbs to lose - and this has really motivated me - thank you! :) Congratulations on you transformation (and your degree!!!) xxx
  • mcneelymama
    Options
    Fantastic! You look hott!
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job young lady!! You look super....sooooo diffferent. I love seeing the progress pictures here. Thank you for sharing and giving us all motivation.
  • DaCougar
    DaCougar Posts: 2
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! Keep up the good work :smile:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!
  • fatlizard
    Options
    GREAT JOB! You look amazing!
  • MaryAnne1
    MaryAnne1 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Isn't it better to lose the weight slowly anyway? I thought that if you lose the weight slowly, there is less chance of sagging skin. Either way, you look great!!

Yes it's def better to have lost the weight slowly, I don't have any saggy skin, it all seems fairly nice and toned, which I'm pleased about! I just need to get rid of the belly now and will be happy. No more jiggly belly!! :laugh:
  • nicmacc
    nicmacc Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    WOW good on you.
  • raksha
    raksha Posts: 30
    Options
    Wow!! You look amazing!

Ditto!!!! Amazing!!
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Beautiful.... Amazing job!
  • Sassy1701
    Options
    Wow - congrats! You really llook great! You can see a major difference. You look healthy and comfortable in your skin!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!