• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    an egg, fried, swimming in butter
    lots of water
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    don't drink or plan to sleep the next day away because nothing I've tried helps with the nausea besides sleeping it off.
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    2 Aspirin and Orange juice mixed with honey
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I second the low cal gatoraide.

When my stomach can actually stand the thought of food, I usually have some toast and sometimes even a big breakfast meal, regardless of the time of day I start feeling human again. Soy bacon, egg whites, and the toast. Greasy breakfast food is the best after a night of drinking. Sadly, the night of drinking usually causes me to be over cals, and then the hangover cure isn't exactly the most calorie friendly meal in the world. Sigh.
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    pot noodle, skips and fizzy vimto!

Dang it! I have no idea what any of these are, and perhaps they could be helping me. ;)
  • crozierb
    crozierb Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Coconut water- yes! I randomly tried it when I was hungover and sick with a cold without knowing it's wonders... and it was amazing! Very refreshing and it felt like I was becoming healthy by consuming it. Also: eggs, chocolate milk, bloody marys!
  • cotso
    cotso Posts: 86
    Options
    best thing when u wake up with a hangover is to drink a bottle of beer. seriously lol works every time!
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    A few sips of pickle juice. It works like a charm.
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Two Tylenol's before drinking is the best method for no headache the next day.

Waking up and downing a beer in the morning after a hard drinking night also makes me feel better.

For the hangover muchies the Awful Waffle (Waffle House) does the trick.
    seriously, don't take tylenol, it's really hard on your liver if you drink ( or have been drinking!)
    alcohol makes you feel better but just delays the effecys!
  • melissanne81
    Options
    The last time I had a wretched hangover I chugged a giant bottle of Gatorade and almost instantly felt a million times better. Now if I could only remember to chug water before I went to bed...then there would be no need!
  • jamiem1102
    jamiem1102 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    A REALLY spicy soup... but usually all I crave is ANYTHING deep fried and delicious. Seriously. LIke Jalapeno Poppers. Mmmmmmm..... definitely not MFP safe. haha
  • kaetmarie
    kaetmarie Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    diet pepsi and mcdonald's fries
  • Shaneekwa
    Shaneekwa Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    i will take a tylenol before going to bed. If i still wake up with a hangover its alka seltzer in orange juice and more sleep then I wake up and have an ice cold corona..... refreshing and always does the trick
  • BeachedBumm
    Options
    Pho, Bun Bo Hue, Pozole or chile rellano..... and perhaps another beer,
  • toabetterlifestyle
    Options
    sleep, more alcohol.
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    fried egg sandwich. and coffee. buckets of coffee.
  • ginnylee74
    ginnylee74 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Don't Drink, Of course everyone else looks really stupid.:laugh:
  • caligirl2802
    caligirl2802 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Two bottles of lucozade sport and a bar of dairy milk chocolate
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Two Tylenol's before drinking is the best method for no headache the next day.

Waking up and downing a beer in the morning after a hard drinking night also makes me feel better.

For the hangover muchies the Awful Waffle (Waffle House) does the trick.
    seriously, don't take tylenol, it's really hard on your liver if you drink ( or have been drinking!)
    alcohol makes you feel better but just delays the effecys!

I'm aware of that but obviously if I'm drinking to the point of excess I'm already putting a stress on my body.