has anyone ever done 6week 6 pack??

Options
if so can you expain to me how its done etc?? i have the dvd jut not opened it yet. ive heard it burns a lot of calories and gives results which is what i want

is it level 1 then 2 etc??
how many days do u do each level??

thanks

Replies

• shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I've done a few days of level 1, on top of 30 day shred

Its 2 levels, and you do each level for 3 weeks, its lots of core exercises with a bit of cardio involved
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Its two levels. I did it for 5-6 times a week, every level for three weeks
  • tonilizzy88
    tonilizzy88 Posts: 968 Member
    Options
    I've done a few days of level 1, on top of 30 day shred

Its 2 levels, and you do each level for 3 weeks, its lots of core exercises with a bit of cardio involved

does this mean the calories burn isnt great
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Calorie burn was about 230 cals for me, for 35 minutes on my HRM, and it definitely worked my core
  • leighjade87
    leighjade87 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Iv got it but only done it once or twice I mite also start doing it along with my 30 day shred
  • kiwi1855
    kiwi1855 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I tried it - and by tried I mean did about 4 days of it on 2 separate occasions. My thoughts: it is a) boring as heck and b) not as great a calorie burn as a cardio focused program. It definitely does work the abs, but my overall impression of the program was lackluster at best.
  • jonski1968
    jonski1968 Posts: 4,498 Member
    Options
    I prefer the 10 Minute Solution: Blast Off Belly Fat .
    this is a 5 x 10 minute workout that crippled me the first time i did it...Much more core based and very easy to get into...I`ll do this 3 times a week and do 2 of the 5 segments.

For the money £4.99 it great value and can be found here with free delivery
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/10-Minute-Solution-Blast-Belly/dp/B001J1O852/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328266085&sr=8-1
  • kimgravel
    Options
    I just finished week 2 for the first time. I think there's more cardio involved then week 1, but it's definitely more of a strength training video so I log it as circuit training on MFP. That said, you don't spend nearly as much time on the mat as you would expect for an abs video, and there are a lot of plank, lunge and squat moves, so you're getting a great overall workout.

I would assume you're supposed to each level for 3 weeks, but I get bored easily, so I always rotate my videos around anyway. I probably do this once or twice a week.
  • BeautyAndStrength50
    Options
    I did it 10 days per level. It all depends on what you are looking for as in results.. Good luck
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    I burned 300 calories w/ HRM. I think its a great workout, but its not easy! I think if you do the six weeks you will see great results! I just started yesterday so I really want to go the six weeks and see what results I actually get! Has anyone actually finished the six week recommendation? If so, I'd like to hear what they have to say about it and what results they got.:heart:
  • angbieb
    angbieb Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Toni- do you have jm's no more trouble zones? After giving it some thought, I think I would recommend that one more. I shouldn't have commented on 6w6p after doing it for just one day. I actually think I hurt myself doing it. :cry:
    xx:heart: