Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Biggest Weaknesses?

There are a few topics I saw that are things such as food confessions and such but what about weaknesses? I'm sure we all have the cravings, (I know I do), and some of them can just be too much sometimes lol.

A few of mine are chips, sweets like chocolate (and cheesecake yum!), and taco bell! Oh and of course CHEESE!!

Replies

• chelseaalicia
    chelseaalicia Posts: 164 Member
    Pasta and rice, definitely. I figured a recipe for a lower cal, high protein (23g/slice, 210 cals) cheesecake which is an awesome treat. Sometimes it's trying to find healthier ways to have those craving/weakness foods. I like the challenge!
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    I LOVE cheesecake omg. I should try that recipe.
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    olive garden i love their breadsticks and fettucini alfredo, taco bell, any mexican food, cheese burgers, hot dogs, pizza, ice cream/gelato, i could go onnnn. however i have decided to let myself have one of my favorite meals a week. we'll see how that goes!
  • I'm trying really hard not to deprive myself of the things I love. I know if I do then this change won't be something that sticks for me. Basically I just have the things I want in moderation and make sure that it fits into my food diary for the day.

I suppose my weaknesses though are probably take out chinese food, chips, (Which I actually haven't had since I started a month ago.) and some sour candy.

My biggest weakness used to be pop but I gave that up when I began and once I was over the crippling headaches realized I could have a glass here or there without going crazy like I used to.
  • Red wine...
  • cheesecake and Wagamamas chicken katsu curry
  • cheese, bread, pasta, pizza.......everything really lol
  • Jazzmagic
    Jazzmagic Posts: 91 Member
    Biscuits and cookies, soooo moreish and so easy to just them in one after the other and before you know it you've devoured most the packet : ( xx
  • lulalee
    lulalee Posts: 16 Member
    PASTRY!!!!!!!
  • thelowcarbrecipes
    thelowcarbrecipes Posts: 89 Member
    Rusk's , yes i know its baby food but its just a dam tasty carb!
  • ludogx87
    ludogx87 Posts: 286 Member
    mines is cheese too LOL cheese is banned from my house because i will leterally put cheese on everything!!! toast, pasta, chilli, spagetti, chicken, on its own, melt it, grate it, chop it, CHEESE DAFT. lol

i cant do cheese in moderation... iv tried and ate a full block hahahaha

and nachos, with hunners of cheese, and jalepenos, and salsa, n guacamole and CHILLI with more cheese on top.

dear gosh i miss cheese. :(
  • for me it is deffinitly Cereal, I love cereal, Ive cut it out my diet almost completley due to the urge of wanting to over endulge in a bowl or 10 lol, cos theyre grrrrrreat :-P
  • Cheese
    Pizza
    Beer
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    anything fried, battered, slathered, or covered in cheese :tongue:
  • Christina1007
    Christina1007 Posts: 179 Member
    Bread, espcially french baguettes. I LOVE THEM! Also, pizzas! Although I didn't have any of these since I'm cutting down carbs!
  • Arachnapheria
    Arachnapheria Posts: 55 Member
    Mushroom Pizza with extra cheese from my local is my biggest weakness... they actually called me the other day to see if I was ok coz they hadn't heard from me for over a week. How bad is THAT!!!!!!
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    POTATO CHIPS!

And pretty much anything else that's salty, a little salty, or a lot salty. Even salty food hidden inside other stuff. Like Peanut M&M's.
  • skyeashlee
    skyeashlee Posts: 108 Member
    my biggest weaknesses is MIDNIGHT MUNCHIES ARRGGHH!! Will do so well all day and then when the clock strikes 10pm-1am the munchies kick in.....majority of the time (these days) i manage to get to sleep and win !!!!!! hehehehe
  • pmaxson
    pmaxson Posts: 137
    fresh bread and ....butter!
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    ALCOHOL (usually followed by inappropriate food!!)