Options

Replies

• trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    nearly 400lbs! :noway:
  • Sandra82874
    Options
    I am 5'3 and last July I weighed 265 and now I am down to 211 and want to get lower. Good luck to everyone.
  • TheCountryLife
    TheCountryLife Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Started @ 186 lbs & I'm 5'3", I'm now 166 lbs, my GW is 145, UGW is 125
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    I was 235 three years ago as seen in the pic below, never again that's for sure....

john21stme.jpg

If you change the IMG on both ends of your pic to smaller case, the pic will show up in the thread x

Fixed it for you.
  • bshedwick
    bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7", and my highest was 216. At least that was the highest I ever saw on the scale.
  • fluffybear777
    Options
    I was 219 a few weeks ago. I am just begining this journey. "Food is fuel, not emotional support" That is what I have to program into my brain. With God's help I will go back to a healthy weight. I am only 5'4.5"
  • cupcake28
    cupcake28 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The most I have ever weighed was just recently 202lbs! I was shocked as I've always been been just over 190..... but to hop on the scales and realise I have entered the relms of the 200 club aaarrrhhh!! my frame is 4ft 11" so as you can imagine I look like a blob!

Also it has caused me to have Intercranial Hypertention.... so the weight needs to come off and stay off!

I would be so pleased if I could get down to 140lbs within 6months, but for this month I will settle for 180 if I can achieve that I will be extremely impressed with myself..... 15lbs to zap!

Good luck everyone :0)
  • Renee0608
    Options
    I am 5'0'' even, and at my heaviest (after having my second child) I weighed 218....I am currently at 200 even, and I'm about to enter the 100's !! NEVER again will I be that heavy. I am realistically aiming for 130. I will re-evaluate from there.
  • loischapman
    Options
    the most I ever weighed was about 257 three years ago. i have been on a very slow weight loss journey..but hopefully this will keep it off. I am as of this morning 188. a total of 69 pds in about 3 and a half years.
  • loischapman
    Options
    you can do it...food IS fuel..not emotional support! Good luck to you .
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    172 back in the 1980's. I've been as high as the mid 160's in more recent years. It is my goal to never go there again, though. Best wishes to all on your respective weight loss journey's and maintenance as well. :flowerforyou:
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My highest was around 160lb in 2004, then went way down to 119lb in 2008 after being very ill then back up to 155lb at the beginning of this year. Now at 143lb and counting....it's all downscale from here!! :)
  • TheCountryLife
    TheCountryLife Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and was 310 pounds just over 2 years ago. I'm now 124 pounds. Yeeha!! x

You Are Amazing !! Just 2 Years, would Love to know how you did it !! Congrats !!
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I was 310 in 2005. I'm 279 now and focusing on getting below 220 this year.
  • katwj76
    katwj76 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    338 before I had my lap band, and then 337 when it was removed - I gained the 49 pounds I lost back. I'd like to thank Seroquel for the 130 lb weight gain. Now I am on a road to better health and my dr is taking me (slowly) off the seroquel. I've been on here for a month and working out 3-4 days a week for 6 weeks and haven't lost anything yet, but it should start coming off when I'm off the med.
  • MotorCityFemmeFatale
    Options
    184lbs, I'm 5'5"
  • cleoleigh
    cleoleigh Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    258lbs adn i am 5'10" there is a picture of me at our Christmas party in what I thought was a nice and tasteful plum velvet dress....I look like a swollen grape!!! It is the work picture ever :( LOL
  • mcrae006
    mcrae006 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    The most I've weighed was 269lbs in 2008.
  • Ranklestiltskin
    Ranklestiltskin Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    4 years ago I was 385lbs, I now weigh 160lbs. Same person inside, but it now shows on the outside!!

K x
  • Danpellizzari
    Options
    I was 290 about 5 months ago. Now I'm @ 256. Thank you MFP!