RED TEAM IS RECRUITING! WEEK 6

Options
15678911»

Replies

• vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    freezeframe and vani, i have your new weights in my chart... so when the week 7 thread opens, you don't have to worry about re-posting if you don't want to. congrats to both of you for doing great. :smile:

i turned my frustration into motivation and just burned 650 calories at the gym. SO tired now. haha

GOOD JOB!!!! :drinker:
  • andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Options
    Good Morning Red team! This weekend went really well for me. Although I stayed at my current weight of 251. Ugg! :mad: Why in the world wont the scale budge?? I am going to try to change up my exercise routine this week and see if that helps.
    Hope you all have a wonderful Monday! :flowerforyou:
  • mskellyw
    mskellyw Posts: 111
    Options
    Good morning! Well I just weighed in and am happy to report that even with two days of going over my calories (not by a lot, by 300 on one day and by 50 yesterday), I lost THREE pounds this week, bringing my weight to 182.4! Yay! I was pretty disappointed last week when I had only lost 0.8 pounds, by I think I was hanging onto water from increasing my workout intensity so quickly. I was hoping to see the difference this week and I did!

I also just bought a GoWear Fit this weekend (an early b-day present from my mom) so I can't wait until it gets here! I'm still plugging through C25K although I've decided to repeat week one because I had some asthma related issues at the end of last week. I also got the 30 Day Shred this weekend, so I'm really excited to start that!

Now I'm off to the chiropractor to get my darn sacrum put back where it's supposed to be before I go wog. I hope every one is having a great Monday!
  • mskellyw
    mskellyw Posts: 111
    Options
    Also, what's our new challenge for the week? I know someone had mentioned veggies--is that what was decided on? I totally rocked the water challenge (I average about 12 cups per day), but that has more to do with climate than the challenge!
  • Bunnies_Revenge
    Options
    If I don't get around to posting my weight on the new thread before work, well its 250.
  • vanimami
    Options
    Good Morning Red team! This weekend went really well for me. Although I stayed at my current weight of 251. Ugg! :mad: Why in the world wont the scale budge?? I am going to try to change up my exercise routine this week and see if that helps.
    Hope you all have a wonderful Monday! :flowerforyou:

Hey, it's better to maintain than to gain :smile:
  • vanimami
    Options
    Good morning! Well I just weighed in and am happy to report that even with two days of going over my calories (not by a lot, by 300 on one day and by 50 yesterday), I lost THREE pounds this week, bringing my weight to 182.4! Yay! I was pretty disappointed last week when I had only lost 0.8 pounds, by I think I was hanging onto water from increasing my workout intensity so quickly. I was hoping to see the difference this week and I did!

I also just bought a GoWear Fit this weekend (an early b-day present from my mom) so I can't wait until it gets here! I'm still plugging through C25K although I've decided to repeat week one because I had some asthma related issues at the end of last week. I also got the 30 Day Shred this weekend, so I'm really excited to start that!

Now I'm off to the chiropractor to get my darn sacrum put back where it's supposed to be before I go wog. I hope every one is having a great Monday!

GOOD JOB! That's a good start to your program!
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    all right - Andrea, Jenn, and kelly - I have your week 7 weights, so you needn't worry about re-posting them on the week 7 thread (which, I am still waiting on Monique to open since she started the team... it only feels right).

buuut good job to everyone.

Andrea - I went back up to 180 (apparently, my body really likes it there - but I don't!), so don't feel too bad about maintaining. Like vani said, it's better than gaining! :smile:
  • andrea09
    andrea09 Posts: 124
    Options
    all right - Andrea, Jenn, and kelly - I have your week 7 weights, so you needn't worry about re-posting them on the week 7 thread (which, I am still waiting on Monique to open since she started the team... it only feels right).

buuut good job to everyone.

Andrea - I went back up to 180 (apparently, my body really likes it there - but I don't!), so don't feel too bad about maintaining. Like vani said, it's better than gaining! :smile:

Thanks Vani and Mel~ It is better than gaining! :flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 210. Was at 209 friday... went to my parents and had a barbeque on saturday and I overdid it on the chips and we went to Cold Stone. I'm blaming it on the Cold Stone... lol, but it was so good! Totally knocked out my craving for ice cream that just wouldn't go away. :tongue: Everyone has to have a treat now and then right? :embarassed: I really didn't want to put my meals in on here once I got home haha. Then again last night I had about two cups of soda :devil:. So I'm also blaming the 210 on being bloated from soda! :mad:

(Weird that the scale at work had me at 209 but when I weighed in at my parents house it registered me as 206.7. I think I'm gonna steal their scale :wink: :laugh: )

Back to kicking my butt this week! Had a whole wheat bagel for breakfast with a banana, going for salad with some grapes for lunch and leftovers for dinner... and I'm kicking my butt in the pool while my thighs are healing. :laugh:
  • vanimami
    Options
    I weighed in this morning at 210. Was at 209 friday... went to my parents and had a barbeque on saturday and I overdid it on the chips and we went to Cold Stone. I'm blaming it on the Cold Stone... lol, but it was so good! Totally knocked out my craving for ice cream that just wouldn't go away. :tongue: Everyone has to have a treat now and then right? :embarassed: I really didn't want to put my meals in on here once I got home haha. Then again last night I had about two cups of soda :devil:. So I'm also blaming the 210 on being bloated from soda! :mad:

(Weird that the scale at work had me at 209 but when I weighed in at my parents house it registered me as 206.7. I think I'm gonna steal their scale :wink: :laugh: )

Back to kicking my butt this week! Had a whole wheat bagel for breakfast with a banana, going for salad with some grapes for lunch and leftovers for dinner... and I'm kicking my butt in the pool while my thighs are healing. :laugh:

At least you're getting back into your groove and are starting over! You're right everyone needs a treat once in a while, in face Cold Stone is one of those places I like to treat myself :blushing:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    post on the week 7 thread now. :smile:
  • dladie6209
    Options
    Hi would love to join.

248.00 down 2 so far. :happy: :happy: :happy:
  • MelL1205
    Options
    dladie6209, I will add you in my spreadsheet. We are now in week 7. Please visit our team on the RED TEAM WEEK 7 thread.

oh and we weigh in on mondays
  • billielover79
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • MelL1205
    Options
    if you post your starting weight on our RED TEAM WEEK 8 thread, we'll add you in.

But this thread is old and dead... so just stop by week 8.
  • roxie17
    roxie17 Posts: 71
    Options
    Bad week for excercising but at least I maintained - still 134:ohwell:
  • kcdore_2469
    Options
    Hi guys sorry I haven't logged on in awhile. Got lost in my temptations. I have been drinking 8 glasses or more a day for the last week.

Start weight 211
    current 207
    goal 145

Katrina
  • vanimami
    Options
    Hi guys sorry I haven't logged on in awhile. Got lost in my temptations. I have been drinking 8 glasses or more a day for the last week.

Start weight 211
    current 207
    goal 145

Katrina

This is our old message board, we're now on week 7 or 8 and will be changing it on Monday again :smile: