Quick, easy, vegetarian meals?

Options
I find it hard to keep a healthy diet. My 'easy' meals consist of takeaway, dining out, pizza, pasta, hot chips etc.

I'm in need of a few favourites that would satisfy as a dinner still with a decent amount of protein? Protein is something I certainly lack.

A few favourites of my own is grilled or fried marinaded tofu with stir fried vegetables, fried mushrooms, tomato, tofu and vegetarian bacon, salad wraps, and that's really my repertoire at the moment. Would appreciate suggestions :)

Replies

• Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Try some Chick Pea Salad..
    2 cans chick peas
    red onion
    garlic
    roasted red peppers
    vinegar
    oile oil
    cilantro
    salt & pepper

you can put any veggies in it you like.. i oftern put cucumbers and green peppers..

you could also make a 2 bean salad with tons of different veggies.. i do that from time to time as well..
  • wendsong
    wendsong Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Spinach Quiche. There are various recipes out there to make it as versatile as you would like and still keep it vegetarian. My family likes it with spinach, muchrooms, onions, feta cheese, and of course eggs. You can season it up with various herbs and it is a very tasty meal that can taste different from time to time depending on how you feel that day! It is very quick to make and you can use store bought crust or just make it like a frittata without crust. Hope this helps!:happy: