It has been a month! 10 Pounds Gone !!! 27 More to go

Options
Oneday150
Oneday150 Posts: 240 Member
I Started my diet Dec 5th when I weight myself and saw the scale at 198.
I knew I had to do something. On January 3rd 2012 I started going to the gym Mon- Fri and today marks a month.

n5.jpg

n.jpg

dec.jpg

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

14261199.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• emmigirl429
    emmigirl429 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the hard work! :)
  • manlysnowflake
    Options
    Wow! 10 pounds in a month is impressive. Keep it up!
  • Princessbrene
    Princessbrene Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    You look great! Love the dress, btw! :o)
  • klitteral2009
    klitteral2009 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What kinds of workouts do you do at your gym? I too just saw that scale hit 198 (scary!) and I've started watching what I eat and walking but want to do more to get it off! I was just curious as to what you did...you look great! Keep it up!
  • theoriginalsu
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the great work :)
  • Oneday150
    Options
    What kinds of workouts do you do at your gym? I too just saw that scale hit 198 (scary!) and I've started watching what I eat and walking but want to do more to get it off! I was just curious as to what you did...you look great! Keep it up!

HI, I tend to go to the gym in the morning before I go to work Monday thru Friday . I try to do between 30-45 minutes with at least a burn of 300 + calories. Eliptical, treadmill and my new favorite the Arc. I do between 60-70 situps every other day.
    I eat at least 1,150 calories a day if not by body goes into starvation mode and will not lose any weight and drink only water at least 7 cups a day and I still have coffee too. I am still learning to see what works for me I will open my diary so you can see what ive been eating.
  • shedntonePHAT
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! 10 pounds in a month, you look great. At the beginning of Jan. I weighed 198 and I'm at 194 now, however I am still breastfeeding so I feel like I shouldn't decrease my diet to drastic, but I can also pump up the workout. Keep posting, especially when you hit ur goal!
  • Oneday150
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! 10 pounds in a month, you look great. At the beginning of Jan. I weighed 198 and I'm at 194 now, however I am still breastfeeding so I feel like I shouldn't decrease my diet to drastic, but I can also pump up the workout. Keep posting, especially when you hit ur goal!

Also remember when you are breastfeeding your weight will fluctuate so do not get discorage. I know I breastfeed my little one, He is 3 yrs old now..
  • Oneday150
    Options
    You look great! Love the dress, btw! :o)

Thank you ;) I was so excited then beacuse I had lost 13 pounds ( then of course I gained like 4 pounds back from that night ) so I got me this dress to celebrate :) But I had to wear spanks to hide my rolls... Jajajaja
  • Adonalion
    Adonalion Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look extremely beautiful
  • shedntonePHAT
    Options

Also remember when you are breastfeeding your weight will fluctuate so do not get discorage. I know I breastfeed my little one, He is 3 yrs old now..

Oh thank God you just said that, because my weight is fluctuating but I have to remember I'm doing whats best for baby. But Lord knows I'm thankful for every pound lost. I await the day I hit my goal.
  • RainbowBrite86
    RainbowBrite86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Good job..definitely dedication and drive you have...Keep up the great healthier lifestyle! congrats!
  • garnet1483
    garnet1483 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Wow, congratulations! You can really see a difference. Keep up the good work!
  • shalinimunjal
    shalinimunjal Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That is really awesome. The difference between december 31 pic and feb is marvelous. Can't believe it's just a 6lb loss!!
    I'm also breastfeeding my 20 month old. I've not lost anything last week and half and am really getting discouraged. You're giving me hope!
  • Oneday150
    Options
    That is really awesome. The difference between december 31 pic and feb is marvelous. Can't believe it's just a 6lb loss!!
    I'm also breastfeeding my 20 month old. I've not lost anything last week and half and am really getting discouraged. You're giving me hope!

Awesome.... Just keep it up if you want you can friend request me for support. :)
  • tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    great job! you look great!!!
  • jezlightyear
    jezlightyear Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    you look brilliant, amazing progress <3
  • inetgirl
    inetgirl Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    You look great...and I just love that dress...super cute :)
  • imaheal
    imaheal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You have really done good. It really does show.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!