Avocados?

Options
1235»

Replies

• kbw414
    kbw414 Posts: 194
    Options
    I love avocado! I mix mine with a little Eden Organics black beans, homemade stewed tomatoes, feta cheese, fresh cilantro, and sometimes a little bit of sweet corn. Delicious alone or with chips--I recommend Food Should Taste Good quinoa and blue corn chips...yummy!
  • gazz777
    gazz777 Posts: 722
    Options
    Being tall I do need some calorie filling and Avocado's do it, along with peanut butter. Once or twice a week, more if they come :)
  • jamja72
    jamja72 Posts: 192
    Options
    About 2-3 /week. Love em
  • jofromnz
    jofromnz Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    If you want cheap avocados, shift to New Zealand - my local fruit and vege shop sells 8 for $1NZD!!!!! :) I LOVE them too!!!
  • mrnls
    mrnls Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Yum!! Where do you purchase that at? The regular market or walmart? or a health food store?
    [/quote]

The 100 Cal packs are a little harder to find but most larger stores should carry them. In the deli section with the salsa, hummus, and other quacamole - Wholly Guacamole is the brand name and says 100 Cal on the package
  • VeganJamiOnAMission
    Options
    I LOVE the 100 Calorie Packs of Wholly Guacamole! I have one everyday and I have lost 28 pounds now and lowered my cholesterol big time. Avocados are so good for you, don't let the fat content scare you. I get mine at Fresh and Easy Markets and I have also seen them at Target.
  • marquesajen
    Options
    I love them! I eat chunks in salad or as guacamole. Higher in calories, yes, but so good for you that I make room for them! It's like healthy butter!