REAL Cowboy...

tumblr_lohtl8H2qb1r032xro1_500.jpg

Oh Hi! How you doin'?

I wouldn't mind taking him for a ride! :devil: :bigsmile:
  • oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    This has just made my day !!! *drool*

Wish there was a couple of them kicking about where I live. Love a man in a cowboy hat. Unfortunately they only go as far as baseball caps here *tut*
  • oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    REAL Cowboy...

Oh Hi! How you doin'?

I wouldn't mind taking him for a ride! :devil: :bigsmile:

He is more than HOT !!!!!! I think there could be a queue for him !
  • rebecca_chess
    rebecca_chess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    REAL Cowboy...

Oh my...... I could sop him up with a biscuit..........
  • hsmithway
    Options
    ROFLMAO....Who cares about the dang horses? Give me one of the Cowboys! :blushing:

I do! I'd definitely add another horse to my family before I'd add another man, lol
  • Ajones33
    Options
    Wow, I think I just found my favorite post. Love me some cowboys.

It's suddenly very hot in my office..
  • AlSalzman
    AlSalzman Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Aaahh, the double-standard of the MFP board...

OP puts up her post of, ahem, "cowboys" and gets five pages of >swoon<

Now lets see how badly I get flamed for posting an equally ridiculous and not-at-all realistic depiction of a "Cowgirl" (that furthers the harmful unrealistic image that society forces us to attempt to conform to and makes us feel inadequate and makes me hate myself and OMG you guyyyys what is wrong with men why do they all want us to look like this real women don't have fake boobs and actually eat meals OMG!!!11!!!)

Flame on... Cowgirl, for your approval:

Hotcowgirl-1.jpg
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    haha! I will see your fake cowgirl and raise you a real cowboy: Guilherme Marchi PBR bull rider :)

MarchiPoster1.jpg
  • hsmithway
    Options

All I can think about after seeing that picture is now much it would chafe to ride in those shorts, lol. And if you avoided that aspect by going bareback, you'd totally end up with dirt and horsehair in your dainties :noway: :laugh:
  • fae14
    fae14 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

All I can think about after seeing that picture is now much it would chafe to ride in those shorts, lol. And if you avoided that aspect by going bareback, you'd totally end up with dirt and horsehair in your dainties :noway: :laugh:

ROFL!!!!!!
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options

I find it highly unlikely she have EVER been on a horse :p us riders have more upperbody strength well and lower body strength... and flat calves....

I too would much rather add a horse to my family... :P Love my Geldings
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    yummy....while they are not "real" cowboys....that sure is a GREAT pic....I love me a cowboy :) somethin about gettin dirty...and that hat...lol
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    yummy....while they are not "real" cowboys....that sure is a GREAT pic....I love me a cowboy :) somethin about gettin dirty...and that hat...lol
    CowboyJeff.jpg
  • rebecca_chess
    rebecca_chess Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Aaahh, the double-standard of the MFP board...

OP puts up her post of, ahem, "cowboys" and gets five pages of >swoon<

Now lets see how badly I get flamed for posting an equally ridiculous and not-at-all realistic depiction of a "Cowgirl" (that furthers the harmful unrealistic image that society forces us to attempt to conform to and makes us feel inadequate and makes me hate myself and OMG you guyyyys what is wrong with men why do they all want us to look like this real women don't have fake boobs and actually eat meals OMG!!!11!!!)

Hotcowgirl-1.jpg

>SWOON< If I looked like her, I'd be wearing a little LESS shirt. :laugh:
  • sma83
    sma83 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Honest question here.. Why is women complain about men and society making women to have a complex on what they look like, then they turn around and post stuff like this.. You guys are giving men complexs!

I mean I want to be like the men in the pictures.... I just don't have a cowboy hat :-( Not all of us can afford Cowboy hats!
    So youre saying all ya need is the hat huh? :wink: lol And anyways, guys do that to us A LOT more than we do to them. Just saying...
  • jwaitman
    jwaitman Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Oh my! Thanks for that!:tongue:
  • sharonucd
    Options
    looooooove cowboys. I have this pic, on my wall at work, of jason aldean. I tell ppl he's my celebrity boyfriend, hehhehhe
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options

So glad I wasn't alone in that. That was the same thought that popped to my head when I saw those booty shorts. I don't think the horse would appreciate the feeling either. :noway: