In need of friend/support!

Options
Hi, My name is marissa! I'm pretty new here, and would love for people to add me! I'd really like to get a little support and give some in return! Thanks :)

Replies

• ScottyTalbot
    Options
    Welcome to MFP you are going to love it here!
  • misao1994
    Options
    Hi, I'm MIsa. I'll be your friend(;
  • thinbluebird
    thinbluebird Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Mykle (pronounced Michael). Today is my first day, and I also could use support. My username is thinbluebird if you'd like to add me :smile:
  • M2swe3t
    M2swe3t Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all! My name is Amber, I have been with MFP for about three weeks. I would like to get to know the other users here and make some new friends! M2Swe3t :drinker:
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I could use some new friends, too! Started my "revolution" February 1st and could use some extra supposrt and encouragement.
  • MissMo36
    Options
    Hello, I'm Morgan, and this is my first day on here.
    You're welcome to add me as a friend, I'm looking for inspiration as well!
  • lovemonkey143j
    Options
    Fairly new here too and could also use some support.....your all more than welcome to add me. I know personally some days are rougher than others and a kind word goes a long way
  • BobbieJo_1977
    BobbieJo_1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me. :)
  • kainfear
    kainfear Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome to add me we all need some support :)
  • MamaLutt
    MamaLutt Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I've been here for just over a month and it's great. Feel free to add me!
  • carlaunderconstruction
    Options
    Hi, my name is Carla, and I am also looking for support, and new mfp friends. I joined mfp, about 3 weeks ago.
  • mrsgoss
    mrsgoss Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I am new as well, been on about 3 weeks, made the profile months ago but decided to get on and be serious...just getting off WW for about a year...would LOVE to have a support system..this thread great idea!!! Thanks...mrsgoss
  • justme1313
    Options
    Hi my name is Nicole i just joined, you can add me if you would like :)
  • meads01
    meads01 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the support! I've had lots of friend requests so im not sure who has added me or not! so If we arent friends just send me a request!! itll make it a lot easier for me! Hope everyone is doing great :)