Hello.

dporter1183
dporter1183 Posts: 154 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello all. just thought I would introduce my self. May name is Danielle, I'm 25 and have been struggling with my weight since I had my first child almost 4 years ago. I'm hoping all of you can keep me inspired to be a healthier version of myself! I'll be keeping an eye on your posts!:happy:

Replies

• proctor0828
    proctor0828 Posts: 179
    welcome! I love this website... It has definitly helped keep me going this time. Good Luck on your weight loss... I also have struggled since having my first child 4 years ago.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Hello all. just thought I would introduce my self. May name is Danielle, I'm 25 and have been struggling with my weight since I had my first child almost 4 years ago. I'm hoping all of you can keep me inspired to be a healthier version of myself! I'll be keeping an eye on your posts!:happy:
    I had my first son about 3 and a half years ago and my second son 7months ago...The baby weight is deff hard to lose....But if u just eat good food and good portions and incorporate some exercises that you actually enjoy then the weight will deff start coming on....Just try to have fun with the workouts so they dont seem like your exercising and mix it up once in a while so that it doesnt become routine..You can do it!1
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Welcome DPorter! Make good clean eating choices and exercise and you'll lose weight! If the eating right is hard for you start with one thing at a time if you have to. Commit to drinking NO Soda's for example. If you're a regular soda drinker, cutting that alone will make you lose a few pounds all by itself. And remember when making food choices, if it didn't come from the ground, or if it doesn't have a "mother" it's probably crap. Alot of it comes down to will power.. when temptation is near you, you have to decide what you want more... do you want to eat that pizza, cookies, doughnuts and feel good at the moment.... or you do you pass and have some broccoli, carrots, lean turkey, blue berries, water, and FUEL your body the way it needs to be so you can boost your metabolism and burn more calories. And as far as the exercising, depending on your fitness goals, you have so many options that I'm sure you can find something you enjoy! If you want to burn more calories, you need to put more muscle into your body! Strength training really is a beautiful thing! And you'll have so much more energy to run around with the kids.:wink: Best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.