What was the hardest part of weight loss for you..?

Options
Hi...I am on day 11..My hardest part was starting to exercise early in the morning...What was it for you..?

I weighed in myself morning, I have lost 3.5lb...yiyeeee :bigsmile:

Replies

• CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    I think the hardest part for me is realizing that I can't eat the way my husband eats. He's a marthoner and has always had a ridiculously high metabolism, so he's trying not to lose and I'm trying not to gain!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    maintenance. :)
  • thepetiterunner
    thepetiterunner Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    I think it was dealing with the judgements from people I care about, actually. Sometimes I just didn't feel like anyone understood what I was going through. Sure the working out and changing my diet habits was hard, but it was listening to people tell me the (usually) negative comments or judgements or pushing THEIR issues onto me was the most difficult part.

I can choose to walk away from a piece of chocolate cake, it's harder to walk away from your oldest of friends or your family.
  • hepsi
    hepsi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Oh my god...same here...My husband eats 2000cal and hasn't put on weight at all...he cycles a lotttt...loves it..that explains the high metabolism...
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    My husband recently dropped 20 pounds due to job stress and he keeps telling me about it...every single day. I need to find a way to alleviate his stress because I'm actually finding myself wishing that I had some stress! :noway:
  • hepsi
    Options
    My husband recently dropped 20 pounds due to job stress and he keeps telling me about it...every single day. I need to find a way to alleviate his stress because I'm actually finding myself wishing that I had some stress! :noway:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    The hardest part for me is, let's see...all of it! Staying motivated to exercise; eating healthier; eating less junk...But I'm on day 3 of my Revolution and so far so good! I've exercised the 3 days this month and haven't gone too crazy with the food. I really want to get up earlier and exercise before for work, that has been HARD to get myself in gear for that. But I have promised myself I will start getting up 40 minutes early on Monday, wish me luck!
  • mrsdizzyd84
    mrsdizzyd84 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Hardest thing was starting. The second hardest thing has been sticking with it.
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    nutrition. my problem is eating the right amount of protein, fats, carbo in each meal
  • sailorsiren13
    Options
    I think the hardest part for me is realizing that I can't eat the way my husband eats. He's a marthoner and has always had a ridiculously high metabolism, so he's trying not to lose and I'm trying not to gain!
    me too!!! I feel ya!!!! He isn't a marathoner but exercises and eats and drinks all the time while i have to watch every morsel that crosses the lips or its straight to the hips!!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    The last 10 pounds :sad:
    It's really been hard, I was at a plateu for about a month and a half after the holidays. I then lost .5lbs and then thanks to some "Calorie spike" I've lost 3 pounds, but I don't want to be "yo-yo ing" with my diet to lose weight, and now I'm finding it it hard to go back to 1350calories. :grumble:
  • driaxx
    driaxx Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    being hungry
  • pauljsolie
    pauljsolie Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    So far it was just getting started.
  • sfmommy
    sfmommy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    PMS! I want to eat everything.
  • hepsi
    Options
    The hardest part for me is, let's see...all of it! Staying motivated to exercise; eating healthier; eating less junk...But I'm on day 3 of my Revolution and so far so good! I've exercised the 3 days this month and haven't gone too crazy with the food. I really want to get up earlier and exercise before for work, that has been HARD to get myself in gear for that. But I have promised myself I will start getting up 40 minutes early on Monday, wish me luck!

and the cold doesn't help, does it...I hate getting out of my warm bed...

all the best to you......
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    Going to bed hungry....
    I had to change up my program to account for this.]
    Now, I eat a 300 calorie snack right before bed time.

PERFECT!
  • Dexy_
    Dexy_ Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    So far it's balancing my day. I either eat too much in the morning and hungry all afternoon, or don't eat enough in the morning and need to eat when I'm not hungry before I go to bed!
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Yeah, getting up at 4.30am to get exercise in, or 4am if I want a proper workout. :( It's worth it, though :)
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Hardest thing was starting. The second hardest thing has been sticking with it.

THIS! :D
  • MrsNoir
    MrsNoir Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Going to bed hungry....
    I had to change up my program to account for this.]
    Now, I eat a 300 calorie snack right before bed time.

PERFECT!

Ouch, yeah, I know that one too well, drinking loads of water, hoping it would make me feel full or less hungry!:D