Bathroom question

Options

Replies

• ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I really only go at home. I can go at work if needed, but I seek out the rarely used restrooms. Fortunately, there are a ton of those in my building. :)
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I gotta go, I go. I eat lots of fiber.
    I try to wait if there is someone in the restroom at work, unless they're on their cellphones. :wink:
  • firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Don't know if any of you have a home carbonator but as I was reading this thread, I could hear my brother using it. I'll never think of that device in the same way again.
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    I would die before I *kitten* in public. One more reason vacations are not somthing I like to do.
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    How many of you have been in this situation: Sitting in a public restroom in a Jeff Daniel's Dumb and Dumber moment, waiting painfully for the ONE other occupant to leave! Or at least flush so you can go with the flush, hoping it's sounds mask your own? Oh, um... yeah me neither :blushing:
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

So I'm totally embarassed asking this but hey, I'll probably never meet any of you so what the heck....... :laugh:

Are you comfortable going #2 anywhere but home? Can you go at work, on vacation, in a public restroom?

Or do you hold it until you get home, wether that's a day or a week?

I'm just curious if I'm alone in my answer because I would hold that *kitten* (no pun intended) until I got home. Even if it might not be for a day or too.
    I can go anywhere but hate it.
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I too can go pretty much anywhere.. Got over it camping with no bathrooms out in the middle of no where.. Kills the shy thing quickly
  • myuva
    myuva Posts: 67
    Options
    IBS is the worst..........the woods along the side of the road has worked for me ! So I don't care.....actually having a potty to use is just a bonus as far as I am concerned !!!!
  • shazzam05
    Options
    I go when I need to. Not always comfortable with the venue but much better than the alternatives of constipation, haemorrhoids and/or diverticular disease.
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    I'll go anywhere. Holding it really isn't worth the embarrassment you might save of spending 3 minutes in the toilet.
  • RollinDawg
    RollinDawg Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: :blushing:

So I'm totally embarassed asking this but hey, I'll probably never meet any of you so what the heck....... :laugh:

Are you comfortable going #2 anywhere but home? Can you go at work, on vacation, in a public restroom?

Or do you hold it until you get home, wether that's a day or a week?

I'm just curious if I'm alone in my answer because I would hold that *kitten* (no pun intended) until I got home. Even if it might not be for a day or too.

I'd rather go away from home, makes it easier when I have to clean the bathroom
  • Pkiddy
    Pkiddy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    when you gotta go, you gotta go. and as someone else pointed out, we all gotta go sometime. Holding it in can cause all kinds of issues w/ your intestines and bowels... ok, maybe if you want to wait til you get home that night, but holding for days can cause serious issues.... sometimes, if need be, i'll do the Ace Ventura impersonation... "Come out of the restroom, waving your hands for fresh air, point to the restroom door and say: WHEW!!! You do NOT want to go in there!!" gets a laugh... if you are concerned with odor though, carry a can of air spray in your purse and don't be afraid to use it AS you walk into the rest room!
  • rollycollysmama
    Options
    there was one time I peed in a public stall and the woman next to me was taking a crap- and she was farting and it sounded sooo nasty, and wet and gross and she was GIGGLING and saying things like "oh my word" and stuff, you could hear people geeking out, by the sinks, I was so embarassed FOR HER, and FOR MYSELF for being in the same room, I sat in that bathroom for close to 20 minutes waiting for EVERYONE to leave, and no one to be in there to sneak out. I'm that stupid about it.
  • thecountofcrisco
    Options
    I too am funny where I drop the deuce. I'm a mechanic and the bathroom at work is disgusting. I haven't used it yet. That being said, I don't mind hanging my *kitten* off the side of a log if I'm camping. Dead wood is sterile right? lol
  • bjclaywell
    bjclaywell Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    How many of you have been in this situation: Sitting in a public restroom in a Jeff Daniel's Dumb and Dumber moment, waiting painfully for the ONE other occupant to leave! Or at least flush so you can go with the flush, hoping it's sounds mask your own? Oh, um... yeah me neither :blushing:

I've never, ever, ever, done this. I've also never tried waiting it out (the dreaded "I was here first, I'm holding on until you leave" game), just to end up leaving because I had to go so bad, and then go to a different floor in my building that has nobody in the bathroom...

:ohwell: :embarassed: :blushing:
  • gloriashaped
    Options
    LOL-I used to be this way at work. It made me constipated when I held it in. So, if nature calls-I answer. (I can't believe I'm writing about this.) LOL :)
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options

I've never, ever, ever, done this. I've also never tried waiting it out (the dreaded "I was here first, I'm holding on until you leave" game), just to end up leaving because I had to go so bad, and then go to a different floor in my building that has nobody in the bathroom...

Oh, no... me neither! :ohwell: :embarassed:
  • StevLL
    StevLL Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Poop occurs naturally, so as long as I don't need a hazmat suit to use the facilities no worries.
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    The only reason I try not to use a public restroom for pooping is the toilet paper quality. 9 times out of 10 the toilet seat cover is stronger and I don't relish trying to pull my pants up one-handed because the other got soiled. Only time I think I was ever uncomfortable was when I was sharing a hotel room with my boyfriend. I turned on the faucet when I went.
  • t_rog
    t_rog Posts: 363 Member
    Options

oh my god, both of these are sooo me. i will literally leave and find different bathrooms until i can get some peace. i WILL NOT hold it in though, and have my stomach hurt for the rest of the day. that sucks.