High feeling after workout

Options
13»

Replies

• mrshmiller9
    Options
    Yup, and I'm falling in love with it! ;-)
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    I wish that happened for me!!!
  • funkycamper
    funkycamper Posts: 998 Member
    Options
    I'm actually kind of jealous, because this rarely happens for me. I am usually a rock after a workout, because I feel tired and my limbs just feel like they are made out of concrete when I'm done.

If I felt that good after working out, I'd do it a lot more often!

^^This. I wish I achieved that feeling after a workout. But I'm just tired, and worn out!

When I restarted exercising in August after a long time off to recover from an injury, I didn't feel it either. I just felt like it was all I could do to crawl home and collapse. But I'm getting that feeling now more and more often. I think it's because I'm able to exercise more intensely.

However, I find if my nutrition hasn't been the best and I haven't eaten enough, I'll be too exhausted and not get the high feeling.

So, I say give it time and making sure you're properly fueling your body and you, too, may get high from exercising. Enjoy!
  • live4turns
    live4turns Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    After running, yes and it's one of the best feelings in the world. Strength training not so much...unless I do some sort of circuit.
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'm actually kind of jealous, because this rarely happens for me. I am usually a rock after a workout, because I feel tired and my limbs just feel like they are made out of concrete when I'm done.

If I felt that good after working out, I'd do it a lot more often!

^^This. I wish I achieved that feeling after a workout. But I'm just tired, and worn out!

When I restarted exercising in August after a long time off to recover from an injury, I didn't feel it either. I just felt like it was all I could do to crawl home and collapse. But I'm getting that feeling now more and more often. I think it's because I'm able to exercise more intensely.

However, I find if my nutrition hasn't been the best and I haven't eaten enough, I'll be too exhausted and not get the high feeling.

So, I say give it time and making sure you're properly fueling your body and you, too, may get high from exercising. Enjoy!

Yep, useed to just feel tired and owie. But now that I'm eating a lot better and getting more sleep? I'm like a freaking perky person all the time. People at work have been looking at me funny because I'm smiling so much.