Down 35 pounds! **Warning underware pictures**

Options

Replies

• dollymixsix
    Options
    Amazing job! How did you get the marks to fade?
  • laurenrenee1025
    Options
    nice job!! i'm optimistic mine will go down too!!
  • StrugglingtoMove
    StrugglingtoMove Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Great job! Im reading this and going my baby is 10......years old and im just starting. You all shouldnt beat yourself up for waiting, those babies needed you and now its about you. I decided to do it now cuz i have custody of my 21 month old grandson who needs me to go outside and being to do cartwheels no matter how bad and have fun in the grass and be silly. Dont wait as long as i did Ladies, those babies need momma to run jump and play.
  • i_like_snow
    i_like_snow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • Shademinx
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the great work!!!!
  • NikkiBunni
    NikkiBunni Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look great! I notice that your stretch marks faded did you put any products on? Or did it just happen with the weight loss?

Thanks a ton!! And I used a lot of Mederma and it seemed to really help lol.
  • lucyhoneychurch
    lucyhoneychurch Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I never had a kid but i gained 45ish pounds in three months and shot up to over 200 pounds. Soooooo bad when you are 5'1! I was chubby to begin with but now i am very obese. My stomach looked SO much worse than yours with bright red stretch marks in all directions. They have faded, now, and I have gone from 211 to 189, but i have such a long way to go.

I am glad to see it really IS possible!

That's a great start though, keep it up!! And yes, it really is!! You just have to want it bad enough, but you can do it girl!

Congratulations on your weight loss! You look fantastic! And your attitude above ^^^, "You just have to want it bad enough", is exactly what I believe as well. That's what will get you out the door and moving. Keep on inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • Livinlavidalulu
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep it up!
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    That's a really good job. I saw those pics and was like, poor dear. I'm 5'8" and gained 100 when I was pregnant and it's hard to come back from, but it looks like you have a great handle on it. Congrats!
  • Monica0604
    Options
    :smile: AAAAAAMMMMAAAZZZINNNG !!!!! This is the type of motivation i was looking for nice ecouraging words from other ladies...and others who are willing to put it all out there to show that it can be done....
  • nikkilou1978
    nikkilou1978 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can't believe how much your stretch marks have faded!
  • Danpellizzari
    Options
    Congrats. U did a great job.
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    omg thats amazing!
  • sr823204
    sr823204 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! You look GREAT!!! Congrats!
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    you arelooking smooking
  • bitofawobble
    Options
    fantastic, what a huge difference! well done you!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,004 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Great work.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    You are doing wonderfull. Do you do strenght training? It helped me with my tummy after my 6th baby.
  • amberray4307
    Options
    Thanks for the pics! I'm 5'2 and currently weight 151 and I'm trying to get down to 125 so your pics really inspire me. You look fantastic!
  • NikkiBunni
    NikkiBunni Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You are doing wonderfull. Do you do strenght training? It helped me with my tummy after my 6th baby.

Thanks every one for the amazing feed back and kind words!! I just wanted to show every one if I can do it, so can you!

And no, what exactly do you do with strength training? Maybe I should start! lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!