Returning...

Options
Hello MFP,

I joined this site 4 months ago. I simply would love to have the will power to keep this going. I want to lose some weight! Bottom line.

I've tried every diet just about. Fasting, grapefruit, fat smash, lemonade...but no results hardly. I've been trying to meet my calorie goal and not go over. I'm trying to take in more water, however I need more tips.

If anyone could help me with meal plan ideas to help with eating foods that are tasteful, but a lot healthier, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you...

Replies

• Etta
    Etta Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    One quick idea if you want some flavor in your water is adding a slice of cucumber. It gives water a refreshing flavor (if water wasn't refreshing already :drinker: ).

126046.png
  • Sameerah
    Sameerah Posts: 16
    Options
    Thank you very much. No I didn't know that about cucumbers and water. I love cucumbers... Thank you for that tip!
  • Sameerah
    Options
    thank you very much for the website!!
  • Sebidian
    Sebidian Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Most of us have tried and failed (and tried and failed...) on multiple diet plans. MFP works if you stick with it!

If you have not done so already, under the "community" tab, there is a search button at the top of the page. You can type in a food you like (for example, Pizza) and it will likely lead to a recipe. Or other discussions about the healthiest pizza, etc. Obviously you can use this search feature for any topic of interest, not just recipes.
  • Sameerah
    Options
    Welcome back! Most of us have tried and failed (and tried and failed...) on multiple diet plans. MFP works if you stick with it!

If you have not done so already, under the "community" tab, there is a search button at the top of the page. You can type in a food you like (for example, Pizza) and it will likely lead to a recipe. Or other discussions about the healthiest pizza, etc. Obviously you can use this search feature for any topic of interest, not just recipes.

Thank you very much for this tip!!
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    My biggest advice I can give you is stay away from high sodium foods as much as you can.

And welcome back :) I know sometimes we fall but it takes alot of courage to get up and try again.
  • Sameerah
    Options
    My biggest advice I can give you is stay away from high sodium foods as much as you can.

And welcome back :) I know sometimes we fall but it takes alot of courage to get up and try again.

Thank you so so so much. The first time I got on here, I felt like I was alone, so I never logged back in. Indeed, a few people did say some encouraging words to me, and that was and still is greatly appreciated. I look forward to the new me, and seeing what reshaping my body will look like :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou: