Rather Pathetic, But...

Options
Zara11
Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
Yesterday was the first time in years that I went into a dressing room and came out bursting with happiness... instead of storming out and bursting into tears. No exaggeration. I avoided changing rooms like the plague.

I'm so freaking glad I decided I would actually DO something this past semester and not just WHINE. :laugh:

Replies

• gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Congrats. I am just happy to finally "fit" into my clothes. Enjoy your clothes!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Oh, that's a wonderful feeling! Congrats to you! :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Not pathetic at all.....what an awesome feeling!!!!!

Good Job!:flowerforyou:
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is awesome!!
  • Skagirl
    Skagirl Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hehehe I'm pathetic with ya then. I went shopping for a dress for my BIL's wedding last week and actually had a good time trying clothes on! Haven't had that in several years.
  • Zara11
    Options
    Haha - what I kinda find pathetic is I spent all that time crying before I did something. -sigh- All that time wasted...!

Thanks guys. Wouldn't have made it without you all :love:
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Haha - what I kinda find pathetic is I spent all that time crying before I did something. -sigh- All that time wasted...!

Ohh...then my First, Middle and Last name is "Pathetic"...LOL
  • Zara11
    Options

Ohh...then my First, Middle and Last name is "Pathetic"...LOL

Ditto... but we're doing it now! :laugh:
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I've certainly been there too. I was in Nordstroms Rack one day and found a hand-beaded gorgeous cocktail dress for $50 that I couldn't fit my fat butt into and had to leave the store because I was so frustrated and mad at myself for getting to that weight.
  • creativefrugalmom
    creativefrugalmom Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Yeah!!! Congratulations. I know what you mean. I used to be my daughters size (9) about 5 years ago. Now I won't touch a dressing room either. Hopefully soon I will. Keep up the good work!

210557.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!