What Keeps you full

Options
2»

Replies

• GoMizzou99
    GoMizzou99 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    I hate to admit it, but Weight Watchers Ham Egg and Cheese Scramble (smart ones) tastes great and is only 220 calories.
  • JustBreathe418
    JustBreathe418 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Nonfat Greek yogurt! Jam packed with protein and keeps me full for hours. I usually just get it plain and add some cinnamon and stevia to sweeten it a bit.
  • samnhailey
    Options
    I do so much better if I just cut out the snacks and enjoy 3 great well-balanced meals that are between 400-500 calories. It's so much easier than worrying about how to fit in low calorie meals and snacks. I worry less about food and I'm able to focus on the other tasks of the day. Between meals its no calorie drinks like diet soda, tea, or water.
  • Inebriated
    Options
    Eggs, cheese, meat, peanut butter (I love PB & CO. cinnamon raisin swirl PB), almonds and full fat yogurt keep me full for quite a while.
  • pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Baby carrots. I know there seems to be some dispute as to whether or not you should eat too many carrots, but I find a bag of the baby carrots great for a mid morning snack. Feel stuffed afterwards, might be something to do with the high water content. But at least they only have 26cal per 100g :-)