Yes I am :)
  • moochachip
    moochachip Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    here. you can count yourself added.
  • tgianino
    tgianino Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am, please feel free to add me. Just started this on Thursday night!

16797228.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    <
    This girl right here is =)
  • ngcgurl03
    ngcgurl03 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am TOOO Blessed!!!!!!! :)
  • 967_1111
    967_1111 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Best

Thread

Ever!

Love that so many on here identify with the Lord. Amen!

Virtual friends on earth, but I'll be looking for all of you on the other side! Wonder if we have to count calories in heaven?
  • secrets_out
    secrets_out Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    fear not for I am with you, do not dismay for I am your God. I will strengthen and uphold you in my rightchous right hand :)

Yea I get along with God :D
  • bigdiddyjim
    bigdiddyjim Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a Christian, and have just recently been reminded of what happens when I wander. God's word says that as iron sharpens iron, so must one man sharpen another. Living life with no accountability is not a good thing. I wandered off the diet & exercise routine through the holidays (Thanksgiving & Christmas). In so doing, all of my accountability relationships suffered, and I became annoyed when they would ask me how things are going. "How are they going?" I would say to myself... "None of your business, now leave me alone!" Of course, I say that on the inside, but outwardly I say, "Eh, you know... not where I would like to be."

And so the duality of existence carried me further into the spiral toward failure. Driven by the flesh, the enemy gave me rationalizations and justifications as to why I can't start over today, and why it would be better to wait until... "tomorrow." Still, my love of the Lord, and my desire to stay true to what I know He wants for my life brought me back to the point of decision. Well, couple that with the reality of the fact that I gave away all of my 50 and 48 inch waisted pants, and the 46's were getting TIGHT!!

I had to do something, so I began with prayer, praying for the strength to live one day on target. You see, I know that it is God's will for me to be healthy. Someone once told me a long time ago. "Who you are is God's gift to you. What you make of yourself is your gift to God." I took a healthy young man, and turned him into Jabba the Hut, and I didn't do it overnight. I am back, one day at a time. I have rebuilt all of those accountability relationships this week, swallowing my pride and apologizing for my arrogance. Today is a new day, and I will do my very best. I need to lose another 90 pounds, and it begins with just one day... today. As the word says, tomorrow will take care of itself! :-)
  • cdawnmoon
    Options
    Me too!!!
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    right here! any of you feel free to add me!
  • TurtleRunnerNC
    TurtleRunnerNC Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Another one here! !!!!!!!!!!

Biddiddyjim, I love that quote. I will be writing it down & keeping it with me! !
  • cediyam
    cediyam Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a request.
  • livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I'm no Christian, but I'm always on the look out for new MFPs so feel free to add me if you like. x
  • csm1342
    Options
    I can do all things through Christ who strenghtens me...Phil. 4:13
  • debikay55
    debikay55 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love our GOD :) without him we are nothing .i can do all through him who strengthens me :)
    any of you may add me :)
  • SHOUSTONS
    SHOUSTONS Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a proud Christ follower. Also a mother of three trying to trim back down.
This discussion has been closed.