Whats the most you ever weighed?

Options

Replies

• scott1080
    scott1080 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    252 a little over a year ago finally looking at myself discusted me i had no energy for the kids and felt my spouse lost intrest so determine for health and happiness went on a very strict diet and now im down to 209
  • Tasha_uk
    Options
    322 currently at 312. It's so disgusting seeing it written down :sad:
  • zoominzozo
    zoominzozo Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 1 and a bit (the bit matters) and I was 145lbs but I did get heavier but I refused to weigh myself I was easily a UK 14 bottoms and 16 top. That was when I was in a 6 yr relationship which started at 16

Now down to a 10 bottom and 12 top as 130lbs as a single 24!
  • keljas
    Options
    Started my fitness path April of 2011 weighing in @ 285. Now I am 185. No going back for me. Feeling great!
  • kmfolkins
    Options
    Non-pregnant, 252 last summer. I was 262 at 9 months pregnant, almost 11 years ago.

Oops! Edit: still logged in under my husband, lol!

K, that was me, scott left himself logged in on my tablet! Lol

Funny, I write stuff on my husband's facebook all the time
    !
  • yogavegan
    yogavegan Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    389 about 8 or 9 years ago.. and that was after i started walking and had lost a few, i might have been closer to 400 before that but i dont know.
  • lizzle34
    Options
    I'm 5ft 10" and at one point weighed 196 pounds.
    Now I am down to 156 thanks to MFA and more exercise :)
  • SandersWifey
    Options
    About 200 when I was 17 years old.
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    prolly 180 8 yrs ago....i've lost a lot of weight but yo-yo about 10lbs....now i'm working on my goal weight the right way- slow and steady. =D i'm 173 now and my goal is 140-145
  • rockinryan
    Options
    202 after my 4th baby almost 5 years ago....currenty about 129 !!! I will NEVER go back !!!!
  • duetwithjosh
    Options
    (I'm 5'8)

HIt 222 when I was 16. Said enough was enough, and within a year dropped to 135. Since then I've started and quit smoking, switched from a job where I was on my feet all day to a desk job, moved to a city with with amazing ethnic restaurants, and started cooking more. With all of those factors in the mix, the pounds have slowly crept back on. I'm now back up to 185 and trying to get to my goal weight of 155.
  • jpmill79
    jpmill79 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
  • Nala335
    Nala335 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    UGHHH....I was just about to give birth, I was all ready for a c-section after hours of my labor going nowhere...and in walks my doctor. He has to weigh me???

ANd right on his heels... in walks my mother, my teeny, tiny petite mommy who spends many waking hours worried about her pudgy daughters. She was just is in time to witness this horrid experience of getting weighed, and then when the doctor announced it, and he expressed my weight in kilograms. WOnderful I thought, she won't know...but my mother interrupted the doc to ask "How much is that in pounds?"

The happy doctor announced"Well that's just over 222 pounds".....(so why couldn't he say,,,"Well that just over 130 pounds-that still would have been the truth??) , my mother gasped and I was SO embarrassed, not by the amount, but that my mom was going to tell all the family and friends that I almost gave birth right then!

Someday I will laugh about this.
  • rmsrws
    rmsrws Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    252 lbs 9/21/10
    118.4 lbs 2/2/12
  • nk17
    nk17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I thought my highest was 260.4, but when I was at the doctor's this week he looked at some records from over a year ago and I was over 270. So I've lost over 50 lbs. so far. He couldn't stop smiling. Wait til the next time he sees me.
  • JenStyle30
    Options
    Non-pregnant, 252 last summer. I was 262 at 9 months pregnant, almost 11 years ago.

Oops! Edit: still logged in under my husband, lol!

HAHA... I was wondering about that
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    210 in january of 2011. could have possibly weighed more than that, but i didn't have a scale between oct 2010 and jan 2011! that was what made me start this. i had never been over 200 before, previously the highest i had been was 199.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I weighed 236 in Jan of 2011 and now i weigh 191 . I am never going back to the girl that i was before ~ Now i enjoy exercising and i love going to Zumba class !
  • JODILEVANS
    Options
    Last spring I weighed 289 at 5'1". :embarassed: I was able to lose 10 pounds last summer. Since I started in a challenge group and using MFP I've been able to lose 10 more. :bigsmile: Using MFP was a big wake up call for me! Now I'm conscience of everything I put into my body!
  • thegizzard
    Options
    291 Butt Naked. And 300 at the Docs office. That was the last straw.