Hi there

Options
My name is Mari and I have been losing weint for a couple of years. I am still not where I want to be. I could lose another 15-20 lbs. I heard through a friend myfitnesspal.com is a great tool to help me accomplish my goal.. So here I go. Documenting my daily intake and seeing the calories, carbs etc.has made me realize I have been overeating. i bust my butt at the gym and I couldn't lose weight as I thought I should. Well now I know why, Can't wait to see my progress.:smile::smile: .

Replies

• jenaranda
    jenaranda Posts: 32
    Options
    Hey Mari

I know how you feel, I had no idea how many calories and carbs I was eating. I just signed up here last week and I see a big difference in my calorie/carb intake.

Good Luck
  • dgauthier
    dgauthier Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My name is Diane and I joined last sunday. It was amazing to see how much junk I ate. Expains the additional 25 pounds this year. I really like this site. Easy to use. I've only been eating fruit, veggies and protein this week and I feel much better. Carbs really were weighing me down. Looking forward to healthy year with ya'll.
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!!

We're glad to have you here!!
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    Welcome and good luck:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the best website ever. You will love it here, I do. This site is so helpful, supportive, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to tell you that I hope you have a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this. :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: