For Wii users!

Options
When I weighed myself this morning, the Wii did not say "That's Obese!" It said "That's overweight!" I'm sooooo excited! Those of you who use the Wii understand how exciting that is!

15506018.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• Janasse
    Janasse Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yay! I can't wait to hear those words!
  • soteira
    soteira Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I cannot wait for my Wii to tell me the same thing!!! :happy:
  • deeva2266
    deeva2266 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Bravo! I can't for that moment either:-)
  • emmasmum07
    emmasmum07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Yay!!!!
  • Tupeloblossom
    Tupeloblossom Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great job! I always hate that little voice and can't weight till it says "thats a healthy weight". Ive got a log way to go but you are a inspiration!
  • DollHouseKiera
    Options
    Hahahaha... I thought it was just me that hated that little Wii voice!

...now if i could get it to stop saying "Ooooh!" when i step on the board...
  • tamleechart
    Options
    Congrats! I do know how that feels - I just heard it last week for the first time as well !!!
  • scunningham2012
    scunningham2012 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I always hated how the Wii says "That's obese." It sounds so sad. But congratulations are in order! :D I love Wii Fit!
  • spinqueen72
    spinqueen72 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    When I weighed myself this morning, the Wii did not say "That's Obese!" It said "That's overweight!" I'm sooooo excited! Those of you who use the Wii understand how exciting that is!

15506018.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Good job to you!!! I stopped using that balance board to weigh. Last year it told me that I was 20 lb lighter than I actually was! I have no idea how that happened! I bought a real scale, and weighed at the doctor's....both of them said the same weight..so I don't weigh on the Wii anymore!
  • tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options

HA! thats what I was going to say!

To the OP- great news! thats awesome!
  • staceyshayden
    Options
    No kidding its so annoying. Hate that little voice lol!!!!
  • Kelleinna
    Options
    I want my Wii to say that! Congratulations to you. :)
  • nancyko
    nancyko Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I thought I was the only one who even paid attention to that. I can't wait for it to stop saying ohhhh, that's obese!!!
  • wendyd18
    Options
    thats fantastic! keep up the good work.
    i love it when the little wii persons body gets thinner :happy:
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!! That's awesome!!
  • Butterfly3730
    Options
    I look forward to that day! It says it with such an attitude! LOL Congrats!
  • j_courter
    j_courter Posts: 999 Member
    Options

i am at a "healthy" weight and it still says "Ooooh!" when I step on the scales.

my four year old son probably weighs 35-40 pounds and it does it for him too... talk about a slap in the face! ;-)

to the op- that is a fantastic victory! keep up the great work!
  • rach2705
    rach2705 Posts: 107
    Options
    It's a great feeling when the Wii doesn't 'groan' when you stand on the balance board - well done on your achievement
  • adriadawn19
    adriadawn19 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    thats exciting! i have about 5 more pounds to go till it says that! cant wait :)
  • Travelfixer
    Travelfixer Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    YEP,,, Cant wait to see not obese on my wii, was never obese till I got on that darned thing lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!