Turbo Fire - A work in progress

Options
Hi guys,
Okay, so I'm finishing my 4th Turbo Fire week tomorrow.
Here is where I am at the moment:

I lost 5 pounds, a few inchest off my waist, bust and thighs.

On a 1400 cal diet, some days averaging 100 cals over and with 5 cheat days as was on holiday..

Will update as have 4 more months to go!

Pics will follow in a sec...

Replies

• leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Can't wait to see pics. I was wondering about turbo fire as I watched the info commercial on it.
  • leann74016
    leann74016 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! That is amazing! I will need to look into getting this!
  • 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    BA31.png
  • deedeefelldown
    deedeefelldown Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    IMO you looked great before but you look amazing now.
  • 000WhiteRose000
    000WhiteRose000 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    BA1.png
    BA2.png
  • Molly182
    Molly182 Posts: 406
    Options
    That's amazing!! You looked to be at a healthy weight when you started, and the less weight you have to lose the harder it is to lose it, and you lost it! You look fantastic! I love Turbo Fire!
  • sassy0477
    sassy0477 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    When I first started to lose weight I did Turbo Jam(prior to Turbo Fire) and I lost 30 lbs in 6 months. I love Chalene Johnson! After Turbo Jam I did Chalean Extreme,that helped me tone & firm areas that needed helps:) I definitely recommend her programs.
  • PerfectPout
    PerfectPout Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! What an improvement! Can definitely see the toning in your whole body - well done! :happy:
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Excellent results - thanks for sharing!
  • ahinski
    ahinski Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I just finished turbo fire a few weeks ago, and I'm now one week 2 of P90X. Turbo Fire completely transformed how I felt and thought about working out. I used to think I couldn't get results from working out, but Chalene taught me that it's possible ONLY if I push myself beyond what my perceived limits are. I'm even finding some of the P90X cardio workouts to be too EASY, so I think I'm going to swap them for some of the more challenging Turbo Fire workouts, plus I love Chalene! She is so incredibly motivating.

Great job! I think I read somewhere that TF workouts burn between 400-600 calories, make sure you are eating enough. In the beginning I wasn't eating enough, but my results drastically improved when I started to eat more. Your body needs a lot of fuel for those crazy work outs! Good luck!

oh yeah and... GOOD NEWS! YOU'RE NOT TIRED!!!
  • amberray4307
    Options
    You looked amazing before but now you can really see the definition! Great job keep up the hard work!
  • allie864
    allie864 Posts: 298
    Options
    IMO you looked great before but you look amazing now.
    I second this. Way to go, OP!! :)
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • demitraknows
    demitraknows Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    great progress....Keep up the good work
  • melzteach
    melzteach Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    "It's all because of Turbo Fire!"
  • beverlyl64
    Options
    Great Results! Keep pushing play
  • deja_blu
    deja_blu Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    LOVINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN IT!

I'm in Week 2 of TF. Your results have me VERY excited. =]
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Great results. I want to try Turbo Fire but my knees have been killing me and I heard its lots of movement. Maybe I'll wait a couple of months.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!