Damn time zones.......

Options
I live in California... (*Pacific time zone*) and I find myself up late at night.. and dagnabbit, that's when I want my buddies around!! I love my MFP friends but they all seem to be in bed by (MY) dinner time... Anyone else out there, with some weird a$s schedule, or close to the *PT zone that wouldn't mind being my friend!?!?

<3 Mary-Beth

Replies

• mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I'm in California too! It's funny because a few of my MFP friends in Cali as well are up and so we are talking to each other and everyone else is sleep! Majority of my friends are sleep right now... When I wake up it's like everyone already had lunch and ready to finish out there day while I'm just getting my day started lol then I really feel left out
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    yep time zones can suck! I am in Aussie so we go by EST (eastern standard time)
  • committomittxoxo
    committomittxoxo Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    no shame............
  • wildcat808
    wildcat808 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    im in hawaii... way behind the rest of everyone else!
  • lookitslisa
    lookitslisa Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Middle East, which you'd think would be in the middle of all your time zones, but I still find everyone else has just completing their day when I'm starting mine. nvm.
  • Fit_Canuck
    Fit_Canuck Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Is this a good time to tell you a fellow Canadian invented Time Zones ;)
  • Leoni246
    Options
    Im in Washington State!
  • ki4yxo
    ki4yxo Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Im in Washington State!

I was born in Burien, and bred in Maple Valley. Went back
    to visit exactly one year ago.

Now I'm in NC, but have brothers that live in Washington.
    I stay up late, so when I call them at midnight, they always
    answer the phone. :tongue: I kind of like time zones for that,
    but would move back in a heartbeat if I could unload my current
    house!
  • Iamkim73
    Iamkim73 Posts: 924 Member
    Options
    I hate time zones more and more each day!
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I'm in California also!
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    yep time zones can suck! I am in Aussie so we go by EST (eastern standard time)

I'm in aus too!
  • mdailey93
    Options
    I'm in Oregon!
  • musicstardust67
    musicstardust67 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I'd LOVE to live in Cali OP but I am in Washington right now and will soon be returning to my homestate (Il) at the end of the month. I noticed the time zone thing too where Id get up at 10 or 11 and then i'd see people already have completed their food diaries for the whole day lol. I totally forgot about time zones.
  • inge88
    inge88 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Oh I absolutely hate time zones! I live in Aus as well, my whole family in Europe. I've got some friends in Canada...
    I get a random 'Hey, what are you up to' sms at least once a week when I am sleeping. Don't people get it?!
  • tillwewakeup
    Options
    I'm in Greece and most of the times that I login, no one is ever online.. -.-
  • DevanEve
    DevanEve Posts: 130
    Options
    Austin, TX here! It's late at night and I'm almost off of work... >.>
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    I'm from California and live in Japan. LOL...time difference is worst here i think ^-^ luckily i can work as both an early bird and a night owl so...