for those who have done couch to 5k...

Options
When doing the Couch to 5k workout, did you devote an entire 7 days to each "week", or did you spend less days on one week before moving on to the next? like 5 days per "week" or something.

Replies

• NNSSJSKR
    NNSSJSKR Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am doing C25K. The website I found reccomends doing it three times a week. I also use the elliptical machine and 30DS to keep from getting too bored with just one routine. This week I will be starting week 5.
  • shellybean826
    Options
    i am just doing it now ...today was my official first day ..it said to only do every other day and to rest between days ...
  • yocherries
    Options
    I am doing C25K. The website I found reccomends doing it three times a week. I also use the elliptical machine and 30DS to keep from getting too bored with just one routine. This week I will be starting week 5.

have you found it to be a good exercise for weight loss so far?
  • LesliePierceRN
    LesliePierceRN Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I did it 3-4 days / week, but instead of the 30 allotted, we did the program then walked another 30 minutes.. until eventually we were running the whole 60. By the time we were up to 60 minutes, we were training for a half marathon.
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Well you're only supposed to do three runs per week as per the program.

I have done three this week (I'm going to struggle to fit them in next week due to sports commitments) but I'm using a app called 'Get Running' If you have an iPhone I would use it!